DirtTGuy

Aug 16, 2015
Maine
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend
Garrett Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just sent mine out for a couple 1- tone mod 2- coin mod when toggle is flipped will let you know if coins or silver. 3- all disk mode toggle
should be pretty cool. If they work well will make sure to let everyone know about this guy...Stay tuned ..

BuddhaPie

Apr 14, 2018
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Pirate- Black Pearl, Mr. Bills IDX, Modded Tesoro Conquistador Umax, Modded Tesoro Cibola w/ HOT cleansweep, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just sent mine out for a couple 1- tone mod 2- coin mod when toggle is flipped will let you know if coins or silver. 3- all disk mode toggle
should be pretty cool. If they work well will make sure to let everyone know about this guy...Stay tuned ..

I would really like to know what to tinker with to get a hi-tone on the Cibola, Tesoro charges $15 if you bought the detector new with warranty but if you bought it used, then its $50+$15=$65 to get them to do it. I'm tech savvy, and own a nice little soldering kit, just need a rundown of what to change out :icon_scratch:

OP
OP
DirtTGuy

DirtTGuy

Aug 16, 2015
Maine
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend
Garrett Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well where I sent mine his price is pretty cheap for all he is doing to mine. High tone mod coin mod and adding toggle for all disk mode..
When I get it back if it is as good as he say's will let you know..

OP
OP
DirtTGuy

DirtTGuy

Aug 16, 2015
Maine
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend
Garrett Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Marter1229 It came back pretty cool, the coin mode worked well. The 2 disk mode worked well also. Only problem I had was when GB kept having a high tone when starting to ground balance. It was annoying. I sent it back its all fixed I had him take out the coin mode. He will add a switch to go from 12khz to 18 khz instead.

OP
OP
DirtTGuy

DirtTGuy

Aug 16, 2015
Maine
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend
Garrett Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
update Lost in mail never got her back. He made good on it though refunded my monies..

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Sorry to hear...I was looking forward to a complete Mod review.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread