to Mod or not to Mod a Compadre

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
WHY?! Why buy to modify? Just buy what you really want and be done with it! I have a Mojave with five-hours on it in the original box with papers. If you'll pay the shipping to Canada, it's yours for $180.00

OP
OP
G

gsignal888

Greenie
Aug 13, 2018
Toronto
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000, DIY TGSL, Tesoro soon (which model TBA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do watch your youtube channel !:thumbsup:

Your offer on the Mojave looks tempting but I was talking to a Nox 600 owner and he somehow opened my mind to other opportunities. He at one time had Garretts and Tesoros but now that he got the Nox600 that has changed. The multi frequency on these units eliminates the need for owning several single frequency detectors plus it is waterproof. You never have to carry more than one detector to any hunting site.

Although the Nox600 cost more, but it is three detectors in one. I have to do more reading before making that big jump.

OP
OP
G

gsignal888

Greenie
Aug 13, 2018
Toronto
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000, DIY TGSL, Tesoro soon (which model TBA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh just found this video on reasons to consider a Minelab Nox. After watching it, even more tempting. Just means saving up more.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I do watch your youtube channel !:thumbsup:

Your offer on the Mojave looks tempting but I was talking to a Nox 600 owner and he somehow opened my mind to other opportunities. He at one time had Garretts and Tesoros but now that he got the Nox600 that has changed. The multi frequency on these units eliminates the need for owning several single frequency detectors plus it is waterproof. You never have to carry more than one detector to any hunting site.

Although the Nox600 cost more, but it is three detectors in one. I have to do more reading before making that big jump.

When I got my NOX 600, I sold my Sand Shark; Tiger Shark; Vaquero; Tejon; and Silver uMax. If you can get the Nox - Do It! I'm keeping one of the Mojave's as my "Car Trunk" machine, for when I stumble on a location.:skullflag:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread