Large Coil Opinion Question

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm no expert by any stretch of the imagination but I did get NEL attack coil for my MAX and am very satisfied with it.

Okdirtfisher64

Dec 22, 2018
Tulsa,Ok
Detector(s) used
F75+ fisher 11”,5” dd coils
F pulse pin pointer
Black widow headphones
Predator 31c raptor hand digger,
Whites mxt e-tracker stock 9” ,4x6,coil
Garrett AT Pro,ground shrark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just picked up a AT PRO so I’m gonna follow this thread to the end.

☠ Cipher

Aug 16, 2016
Middleburgh, NY
Detector(s) used
Whites: Spectra V3i, MX Sport, Bullseye TRX. Fisher: F75 LTD, 1280-X, F2. XP: Deus. Minelab: X-terra 70, Garrett: AT Pro, Ace 250, Propointer II. Tesoro: Compadre. Bounty Hunter: LRP, QDP, 3300, 2200,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Probably depends on brand. I have not found a coil yet, larger or smaller, that brings my V3i to life like the Detech Ultimate 13. It's a popular coil for many makes and models. I had a similar experience with the Nel Storm for AT Pro.

OP
OP
C

ConshyBoy

Sep 11, 2018
Conshohocken PA
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster 6000 Garrett Ace 400 BH Tracker 4 Vulcan 360 AT Pro Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
☠ Cipher;6102846 said:
Probably depends on brand. I have not found a coil yet, larger or smaller, that brings my V3i to life like the Detech Ultimate 13. It's a popular coil for many makes and models. I had a similar experience with the Nel Storm for AT Pro.

I purchased and received today but 2 Nel Thunder coils for both Garrett machines hopefully can get out tomorrow for a little bit before work going to be 60 degrees here on Sunday but also raining

Icewing

Silver Member
Jan 5, 2016
NW Arcanslaw / SW Misery
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold / Garrett PropointerAT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For the record NEL and CORS coils are the exact same thing with different stickers and I think they sell the CORS brand a little cheaper.

I really want to get a CORS Cannon for field hunting but haven't been able to force myself to fork over the cash.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread