New Nokta FORS CoRe YouTube Video/Plymouth Diggers!

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was intrigued by the fact that this guy is from my hometown, so I watched...

I am not at all impressed with the Nokta Forscore, due to its pinpointing feature..

I mean...did you see the holes he was digging? They had to be the ugliest holes I have ever seen...big, wide, deep and messy holes...no clue where any target really was. I guarantee that I could find the same targets with my AT Pro, and my recoveries would be a lot cleaner and more precise.

I have a beach towel he can use to put dug dirt on...keeps the 1810 property looking good. It says Garrett on it.

OP
OP
P

Patriot 1776

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Dec 9, 2014
MA
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX and V3i, Garrett AT Pro , ACE 350, Minelab CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was intrigued by the fact that this guy is from my hometown, so I watched...

I am not at all impressed with the Nokta Forscore, due to its pinpointing feature..

I mean...did you see the holes he was digging? They had to be the ugliest holes I have ever seen...big, wide, deep and messy holes...no clue where any target really was. I guarantee that I could find the same targets with my AT Pro, and my recoveries would be a lot cleaner and more precise.

I have a beach towel he can use to put dug dirt on...keeps the 1810 property looking good. It says Garrett on it.

Dave I use the AT-Pro as well, Great Detector. I do understand what you mean on the pinpointing, maybe he just not use to the detector. First time using it.
thanks

greaser

Oct 21, 2014
minnesota
Detector(s) used
Nokta Fors CoRe, Bounty Hunter Land Ranger PRO, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use the Fors Core and it pinpoints just fine, I can't access the video here but there should be no reason it isn't pinpointing right on top of the target IMHO.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions