On point

h2oBeeps

Tenderfoot
Sep 24, 2018
Detector(s) used
Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II, Garrett GTA 350, Bounty Hunter Legacy, Quest xpointer, Quest scubatector.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ordered Garrett sea hunter and some other components. All the online retailers have the detector for the same price so in my opinion it comes down to what extras can I get. Here was my deciding factor. Metal detectors.com gave me free shipping and a free metal detector after spending a certain amount. So now my kids have their own md's ( my old Garrett gta 350 goes to one boy and the free one goes to the other). Cool right.? The family that detects together, stays together. I wasn't really expecting the shipping to be fast. I mean it was free. So I was expecting it to take 7-10 days. It did not. I ordered on sat night, on my porch by Wednesday. Incredibly quick. My only complaint would be their selection in beach scoops wasn't that big and I had to order the scoop from someone else. Otherwise I would have gotten completely fitted through metealdetectors.com. Would definitely buy from these guys again.

Joe-Dirt

Silver Member
Jan 18, 2018
Central Massachusetts
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Manticore & XP Deus II , 2 Garrett carrots, Minelab find 35 pin pointer, NX6 shovel , 31” Lesche shovel, whites digmaster, Lesche hand trowel, 3-5 gallon buckets full of crappola
Primary Interest:
Other
Bought my first two detectors from metal detectors.com, great prices and service, very knowledgeable.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread