Willcox AZ Meteorite

D

don Lupe

Appraised a beauty in Willcox. Guy with Antique Store-Coffee-shop across from city hall has one,. I told him $30,000. he'd been offered $40,000. 20lb Nickel-Iron as big as a large softball. See problem is these guys don't publish their finds, not aware that there is community out there that's interested..I goded him to photo and put it out on the web but h's just a dumb-ole-thing..I'm very pusshy about things like this..I was one of the best ones I've seen.....Check it out & tell em what I said...

OP
OP
D

don Lupe

Fish-Head Aric said:
What, no picture yourself?? awwww c'mon!
The German got my computer with Sasser virus, so I use Library, how'm going to post photo. no das mis spielcas!! keep cruising and stay off my tail..

OP
OP
D

don Lupe

Hey people, don Lupe Alegrias here..back from big trip and truck/camper brake down . stuck in douglas az. but....yesterday handled a beauty 30lb twin to the one in Wilcox..was given to a guy, free, I gotta stop appraizing for people!!! could have had it for a few hundred $ but blew it....funny thing here is that the two are identical tecture which in meteorites is rare/unheard of..both are fe-ni with over 9% NI. anyway blah blah...I'm still poor as I was last year..need to Cohoiusng with someone on property.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread