Watched New TV Show

PAULWYO

Apr 18, 2009
Rock Springs , WY
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD 2200D
Hey all you guys that throw away all those HOT ROCKS they might have been meteorites I went back and looked and found a couple GO BACK AND LOOK FOR THEM. Oh yeah all metal works the best dig all targets they are iron/nickle

U.K. Brian

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2005
Detector(s) used
XLT, Whites D.F., Treasure Baron, Deepstar, Goldquest, Beachscan, T.D.I., Sovereign, 2x Nautilus, various Arado's, Ixcus Diver, Altek Quadtone, T2, Beach Hunter I.D, GS 5 pulse, Searchman 2 ,V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the first show they had a Fisher 1266 and what looked like a PulseStar II (they had managed to use this without getting a single scratch on the underneath of the coil !).

By the second programme they were tooled up with expensive GPS/lap top and an all terrain vehicle but at the end of the programme the producers thank the various companies for the loan of all the equipment. If your doing this type of hunting you would think you would have already spent some of the hundreds of thousands made on equipment already.

I especially liked it when the English bloke got fed up and just dropped his new Fisher F75 from waist height straight onto the ground !

U.K. Brian

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2005
Detector(s) used
XLT, Whites D.F., Treasure Baron, Deepstar, Goldquest, Beachscan, T.D.I., Sovereign, 2x Nautilus, various Arado's, Ixcus Diver, Altek Quadtone, T2, Beach Hunter I.D, GS 5 pulse, Searchman 2 ,V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The last episode they showed in Britain had the Pulse being used at one point with the cable not wound up the stem which meant the loose cable was swinging over and against the coil.

Anyone ever tried this with any detector ? Perhaps its just a comedy show !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread