Titan moon / pure 24k GOLD + PLATINUM

lobsterman

Jan 8, 2005
Maine
i just thought i'd mention something that might be of interest to all of you treasure hunters out there, the reason for the mission to Saturn's largest moon Titan is not just purely for the advancement of science, ( they are going for the GOLD + PLATINUM ), approximately 17 years ago astronomers witnessed a comet collide with Titan, several fragments from that collision reached earth, the one meteorite that was recovered ( about the size of your fist ) was found to contain primarily two of the earths most precious minerals,the finest most pure gold ever discovered and platinum along with several lesser elements.
I know this information may sound to far fetched to be believed, but i am sure some you folks a little more computer savy than i can do a little research to confirm this. here's a couple of places to start... www.world-science.net + www.universetoday.com

Pat.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
don't know about that, However, not being a Scientist, am wondering, HOW the gold got thru the Atmosphere, without melting, & splattering all over like rain ? & if it did make it, maby that's why it was so pure, because every thing else in it, burned off. ... PLATINUM is a complete mystery to me. COOL to think it May be true tho'

OP
OP
lobsterman

lobsterman

Jan 8, 2005
Maine
Hi Jeff, yes cool to think, i don't know how it happened either, possibly heat or compression from comet impact or entry thru the atmosphere, but it is also scary to think what it would do to worlds gold standard, mining in space may not be as far off as we think, i got to go strap a rocket on the back of the boat and pack up the old J.W Fisher for travel :^) , you got yer space suit ready ?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
? ;D YUP, Let's go? ;D Yea I thought about the Gold Standard also, Then I thought about the moneys Expanded To get there, Mine it & carry that weight back.? ;)? NO FEAR? ;)

ghost surf

Dec 11, 2004
Thats is completely right! Meteorites are worth more then gold if you find the right ones.They sometimes have jewels inside them these are mostly Palisades.These are harder to find though,iron meteorites are the kind that usually hit or earth.A good place to look for meteorites is where a lake has Been drained or is dried out or down because of little rain.Deserts and land that has not been farmed on.A book I have says at least 3 meteorites could be found in about 90 acres of land..Big area to search but it could also yield big finds.I would say more to every square mile since there is so much building going on.So when someone is building or where there is piles of fresh dirt I would definitely look because they already are bringing stuff up for you rather then you digging down under.I see it as a calling!most people may think your nuts, but I see gold down there and other stuff also!Always ask permission before digging on anyones piles of dirt!
Oh yes!
Our salty oceans also have more gold in it then any area in the world could yeild! Scientist are also looking for a way to get this liquid type minute gold and using it for other types of things.I read that also in a scientific magazine.So when you go swimming along our USA your also diving into golden waters.

Orygun

Feb 21, 2005
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Technetics T2 Classic
eww, I'm not swimming in golden waters...... lol

karajo

Dec 29, 2004
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
maybe its just what ive heard but i thought the kiddie pool had all the golden water in it?
:D
kara

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread