About the rocks I found!

ghost surf

Dec 11, 2004

Wirechief

Greenie
Sep 5, 2004
Hey ghost surf, I'm sorry your finds did'nt turn out but will wish you the best for the future. Boy did I luckout a couple of days ago. A farmer a few miles down the road from me just gave me free run on over 600 acres of land he owns. He said there are fossils and arrowheads and maybe there will be a meteorite! Take care and good luck when it thaws. God Bless too. John's Radio Shop and Metal Detectors. John. :D

OP
OP
G

ghost surf

Dec 11, 2004
Thank you sir,I really needed that..How-ever I am not a giver upper and will be out and about this summer doing my hunting..Good luck with your feild ..thats my kind of territory also!!..If you find anything that is magnetic, do not hike it take it and look at it and really study it..Like I said, I did have one..I just don't know what happened to it..So I am lucky to say the least, now it's finding another..And I am all ready to give it the time of my life...Thanks agian you very nice!

Wirechief

Greenie
Sep 5, 2004
You bet ghost surf and just hang in there, the big one will come along. God Bless and don't get in too big a hurry. Wirechief. John's Radio Shop & Metal Detectors. :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread