OP
OP
ali1

ali1

Dec 4, 2015
جدة
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't know if they are all meteorites but that's an awesome collection.

Thank you .. Yes, all meteorites have been carefully checked and confirmed. Of course, we rely on the long experience and the certainty of the presence of signs of meteorites such as signs of combustion at the entry of the atmosphere and signs of flow and burning crust and fingerprint and magnetism .. This is done by lenses Magnifying and microcosm .. But the first and last reliance is on the accumulated experience of more than 15 years in the hobby of hunting meteorites .. I was pleased by your participation and comment this beautiful.

IMAG7174_1_1.jpg

OP
OP
ali1

ali1

Dec 4, 2015
جدة
Primary Interest:
Other
Dayum...... some very nice pieces in there. You may have already said this, and I missed it, but are these pieces you've found or purchased, or both?

Thank you .. I have been hunting the meteorites for more than 15 years .. During those years I loved this hobby very and related to it until it became an expert in the places of existence and distinguish them from the thousands of stones that exist between them .. There are secrets to this hobby .. And most important Observation and intense focus! With a lot of patience and endurance .. because the desert environment may die if the person did not have sufficient experience in how to deal with them .. All the stones .. I found it and did not buy any piece .. But I have hundreds and perhaps thousands that did not offer to you. Thank you for your kindness and your comment on my topic.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread