The best device for meteorite and deep seeking

Julien10000

Tenderfoot
Oct 21, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi. I m interested by hunting buried treasures and meteorites. I have a Detech Relic Striker and a Blisstool v6. I would like to buy another one to find more deeply, artifact and meteorites. Deep seeker have low frequencies but everyone knows high frequencies are better for meteorite hunt. Right?
What is the best device for deep seeking meteorites and buried treasures? Detech ssp5100, golden mask deep hunter, pulse star ? Can u help me? Thanks. Julien

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Probably the best way to go is two different machines. Don't think you'll be happy trying to find a do it all machine. Sort of like trying to use a driver to putt with.

medddy

Oct 4, 2013
Detector(s) used
Detech ssp5100 Garette ACE250
I just got my Detech SSP5100 last month and decided to play with it a little today. I went out Ina suspected area just to see how it works and i am getting all kinds of signals. I dug on a lot of them but didn't find much. After getting a good signal (repeatedly, both directions) I dug up a rusted piece of metal. I am having a problem of getting signals one way and not the other, then i get a signal both ways that just disappears.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I know I am still very new and trying to learn the machine
I also like to learn how to work with it on manual mode.

I'm interested in hunting for deep buried metals over 1 meter

Many Thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread