cmlschina: Postscript

Red-Coat

Gold Member
Dec 23, 2019
Surrey, UK
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see that ‘cmlschina’ has now been banned and his recent thread closed. I have no wish to prolong the agony, but you may be interested in this review/article he posted on the complaintsboard.com website two days ago:
https://www.complaintsboard.com/ebay-b119010

Here’s a few quotes from that review:

Therefore, I published this article on the world's largest meteorite forum For articles, please refer to this link: Meteorites
My article was deleted by the forum in just a few hours, and my registered account was also frozen.

My article published on the world's largest meteorite forum (Meteorites) only existed for a few hours, and my account was frozen. This makes me feel terrified, eBay has the unimaginable ability to make my articles disappear within a few hours.

If you want to confirm that what I said above is correct, just register an account on this meteorite forum (Meteorites), then post my article, and then observe the article Whether it will be deleted. The following are the articles they deleted.

How to successfully sell fake meteorite on eBay?

Just thought you might like to know that Treasurenet is the world’s largest meteorite forum (Cheers! Hooray!) but is also in cahoots with eBay as part of a conspiracy to ensure that critical comments are deleted (Boo! Hiss!).

You couldn’t make it up. Oh. Wait a minute.

Weird.jpg

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He was given timeout for breaking rules after several warnings.

galenrog

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2006
Tried to read it. It was incomprehensible. In my opinion, the boy got issues.

Just made more coffee.

PinchedDreamer

Feb 11, 2017
Clark County Nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That dude's posts were all over the place I wouldn't be the least bit surprised that he is part of the "Flat Earth Society" seeing as how he blames everyone else (conspiracy this, chosen few that, ) for his shortcomings, failures, ignorance, etc, instead of trying to learn from each of these and bettering himself. I've got a few buddies that think in similar ways to this. "If someone else can do this (<---insert random activity here) , yet everyone shoots me down when I try, then there is DEFINITELY a conspiracy at work..."
"I am a visionary who sees 'these things' in a better light than the rest of the world, and the people who question or criticize my point of view are obviously just unable to understand all of the concepts of my theory due to THEIR ignorance."

Blah

Blah

Blah

Buy a book. READ IT. Buy another one. READ IT. ***Buy Reynolds Wrap Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil and a book on techniques for making foil hats for preventing manipulation of brainwave activity by other entities... READ IT. Lmao.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He earned timeout because he refused to follow the rules on posting links. You cant post links to sites asking for donations.

PinchedDreamer

Feb 11, 2017
Clark County Nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds perfectly reasonable to me, and doesn't shock me in the least. Just because there is a subcategory dedicated to "Dumpster Diving" doesn't mean that we should be dealing with the internet version of panhandling. But anyhow, I apologize for, and will discontinue, fueling the fire. Just thought seeing this was rather amusing since this particular guy is the only person on here that immediately seemed like the type of person who's arrogantly stubborn personality and misguided sense of undeserved entitlement would eventually render him "extinct" from TNet. Honestly though, some of his posts has me thoroughly entertained lol.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread