cmlschina: Postscript
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

gb
    Dec 2019
    Surrey
    2692 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

cmlschina: Postscript

I see that ‘cmlschina’ has now been banned and his recent thread closed. I have no wish to prolong the agony, but you may be interested in this review/article he posted on the complaintsboard.com website two days ago:
    https://www.complaintsboard.com/ebay-b119010

Here’s a few quotes from that review:

Therefore, I published this article on the world's largest meteorite forum For articles, please refer to this link: Meteorites
    My article was deleted by the forum in just a few hours, and my registered account was also frozen.

My article published on the world's largest meteorite forum (Meteorites) only existed for a few hours, and my account was frozen. This makes me feel terrified, eBay has the unimaginable ability to make my articles disappear within a few hours.

If you want to confirm that what I said above is correct, just register an account on this meteorite forum (Meteorites), then post my article, and then observe the article Whether it will be deleted. The following are the articles they deleted.

How to successfully sell fake meteorite on eBay?

Just thought you might like to know that Treasurenet is the world’s largest meteorite forum (Cheers! Hooray!) but is also in cahoots with eBay as part of a conspiracy to ensure that critical comments are deleted (Boo! Hiss!).

You couldn’t make it up. Oh. Wait a minute.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Weird.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	93.8 KB 
ID:	1849505
    Last edited by Red-Coat; Jul 17, 2020 at 11:09 AM.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    32826 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    He was given timeout for breaking rules after several warnings.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

Feb 2006
    1647 times
    Tried to read it. It was incomprehensible. In my opinion, the boy got issues.

Just made more coffee.

Sponsored Links