Jul 10, 2005
Pasadena, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX4000, Minelab SD2100, White's GMT, Minelab Explorer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
tesoro dog said:
Hello folks!!!

I see abig dark green heart with a duckhead at the left lobe with the almost orange beak and the tree eyes looking to the center of the heart. At the right lobe also looking to the center an owl. Is that a smaller heart shape at the center. Does anyone else see this? TD

Are you being serious here or trying to be sarcastic or what? And how does this relate to an impact crater? If it looks like this to you then I'll tell you most impact craters tend to be round, not heart, duckhead shaped, or looking like an owl.

Just do yourself a favor and NEVER take an ink blotch test from a psychologist because you'll get locked up!

JamesE

Hey jbot, methinks I was a bad influence on ya', I see a monkey getting a lobotomy,the Rorchach's (?) guy has one heck of an imagination!! How bout a hydrauliced area with supply pond? Maybe a quarry? Do you have a link or other views that show more contrast or contours?
Could be a landslide area, looks like a 'fan' on the downside of the eroded area. Zoomed out it might be an old river channel /flood plain.(from what can be seen of the tree patterns/contours. Do you have the link to it? nimby

OP
OP
K

Kentucky Kache

Personally, I don't see those things, but if you see them, that's cool.

OP
OP
K

Kentucky Kache

tesoro dog said:
Thanks jbot

I do see treasure signs made to be seen from a hill or mountain top. I don't believe some people!! I don't see cratering or rim. Try posting picture on treasure signs and marks, maybe they can help. I have some coordinates for some likely crater spots in California, let me know if you want them. TD Tony

Yes, please post them. Thanks.

JamesE

I didn't see your post about monkey parentage and "cowards" or I wouldn't have even PM'ed ya', I left before that, at least now I know what the heck you were talking about in your PM, as far as "kid" goes , I'm 55, so if I be kid to you, cool. I also see a puppy in the 'crater', I wonder if you would got as PO'ed if I'd a said puppy?
Anybody that knows me knows it ain't my thing in life to going around pi**ing people off, it ain't Christian and it's a waste of time. your friend, jim

JamesE

It's all good, I used have a short temper, got me in so much trouble amd kept me from getting to know so many good people. I still let my buttons get pushed every now and then, but thanks to age and Jesus, it don't happen so much anymore. still buds by me, jim

extractor

Silver Member
Sep 27, 2007
Sal Sagev Adaven
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC,,,, SOVEREIGN GT,,,, GP 3500,,,,
GB PRO.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I don,t think it is. I cant see any thumb prints on the fusion crust.

Gilligan

Bronze Member
Sep 23, 2007
Seymour Johnson AFB, NC
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD, Deteknix Scuba Tector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tesoro dog said:
Hello folks!!!

I see abig dark green heart with a duckhead at the left lobe with the almost orange beak and the tree eyes looking to the center of the heart. At the right lobe also looking to the center an owl. Is that a smaller heart shape at the center. Does anyone else see this? TD

Only when I am drinkin ;D

lamplighter36

Jun 4, 2006
Cowtown, TX (DFW)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
not knowing where this picture is, i would say it could be a karst type depression. (limestone fall through..or sink hole, if you would like)

central Florida is full of them.

heres a diagram of karst topography. (all over the web under "Karst")

-thomas

Attachments

• karst.jpg
    karst.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 446

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread