Garrett AT Pro International
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

mochates

Tenderfoot
May 31, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I go to Mexico alot and I detect but in Nuevo Leon Mexico.. Close to Monterrey..

piegrande

Bronze Member
May 16, 2010
I don't actually have a detector in Mexico. I live on land once owned by the Aztec Emperors. My wife is a documented descendant of Moctezuma I, II, and Cortes via an illegitimate son in the North of Mexico. Along probably with millions of other Mexicans, heh, heh. But, in her case it is well documented. Her great-grandma was a Moctezuma, 1866-1916.

Local oral tradition is Moctezuma's treasure was brought here after the Noche Triste, and buried. I have spent many years reading old books and documents on the Aztecs. and am convinced it is here. It is not retrievable even though I know exactly where it must be. If you dig for it, you go to prison and if it is there, the government grabs it.

If you want to read more, look higher in the forums and find Aztec Gold. I have written in great detail the result of over 30 years of study. At one point, I weakened and decided I was full of last week's frijoles, but after reviewing all my work, again believe it is there. If it is, a rough value would be over 500 million dollars. I explain in great detail why I have not dug at all, but still a few insist they would be digging. Hahaha.

Much of my work is studying Cortes' letters to the King of Spain, also the book written by Bernal Dias, and other minor books. But, key to the idea it is here is the local belief it is here. In oral tradition, it was brought here after Noche Triste and it took them a week to bury it. The ground is very hard. If you have any questions, the answers are in Aztec Gold forum.

For obvious reasons I do not identify even the state I am in.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread