Michigan Locations - Where are you Located????

BigZee

Mar 3, 2008
Southern Michigan
Detector(s) used
DFX, AT Max
Living in Hillsdale County near North Adams, also have a place in Cheboygan County.

Grew up in Detroit, and spent many years in the St. Joseph area.

RoadKillDave

Aug 16, 2007
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC
I am in Deford right in the middle of the Thumb. There are 4 of us here that detect. We would love to have a club in the Thumb area.

Mojohand

Oct 18, 2008
rockwood mi
Detector(s) used
Fisher f-70,minelab quattro, garrett ace250
My little guy and I are downriver in a little town called Rockwood.Strtin to melt cant wait.

Krystenrs

Feb 11, 2009
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
We're in Brighton - Hes been here his entire life - and my childhood was spent in good ol' Marlette.

FINALLY got our first detector --- come on nice weather! ;D

Jim 2.0

Nov 10, 2007
Pinckney, MI
Detector(s) used
BH, Prizm IV, Tesoro Cortez!
Krystenrs said:
We're in Brighton - Hes been here his entire life - and my childhood was spent in good ol' Marlette.

FINALLY got our first detector --- come on nice weather! ;D

Welcome from Pinckney...you're gonna love this hobby, and this site!!!
check your e-mail!

Oh!, and what detector did you get?

Krystenrs

Feb 11, 2009
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV ---- Paid $125 for it at Dunhams --- Hopefully we made a good choice???

Tomas Frijole

Jan 6, 2009
west branch
Detector(s) used
ace
How is everyone!

West Branch/Bay City here, depending on the weather or where the fish are hanging. In West Branch now Steelheading and deciding if this is the summer to move the old outhouse.

Planet1mars

Feb 18, 2008
Shelby Twp., mi
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV ---- Paid $125 for it at Dunhams --- Hopefully we made a good choice???

personally i wouldnt of gotten it... should of gotten the silver umax for a 100 bucks more. or you could of gotten a used one from e-bay for that price.. i wouldnt think you would get the depth you want with that.

then again it could be a good starter machine, but ill bet after this year you will buy a better one after your first gold ring find, unless that tracker iv dont pick it up

Jim 2.0

Nov 10, 2007
Pinckney, MI
Detector(s) used
Planet1mars said:

personally i wouldnt of gotten it... should of gotten the silver umax for a 100 bucks more. or you could of gotten a used one from e-bay for that price.. i wouldnt think you would get the depth you want with that.

then again it could be a good starter machine, but ill bet after this year you will buy a better one after your first gold ring find, unless that tracker iv dont pick it up

well...I know I was pretty excited when I got my Tracker IV. The price was right for me at the time, and the first coin I found was a Sac dollar! (not kidding!) It's a very light machine, similar to tesoro's in weight. I had a blast finding lots of clad, a silver ring, and even an old toy gun (50's era). True, I have upgraded rather quickly in 1-1/2 years but the Tracker is still with me! In fact when I got my Whites Prizm, I would still go back to the Tracker for tot lots.

Planet1mars

Feb 18, 2008
Shelby Twp., mi
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
how deep would it go... my nephew wants one but he is to young for a mid class machine

Jim 2.0

Nov 10, 2007
Pinckney, MI
Detector(s) used
Got mine at Cabella's. Came with carry bag and headphones (granted, not the best but certainly usable) for about $125.00 I,ve dug dimes and pennys at 4"...Quarters and bigger items a little deeper

Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread