Livingston County Places to Hunt

Planet1mars

Feb 18, 2008
Shelby Twp., mi
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
welcome to treasure net. the best place is your parks and schools to start out, but watch out for county parks some may ask you for a permit but around me i havent had that problem.... go to your local libray and go to your local history and look at there old maps.. that would be your best bet to start off... try and learn your machine would be a great idea as well i had to learn the hard way and i still have to go back to old places i went becuse i couldnt understand my machine....your county does have a lot of history...

have fun

Jim 2.0

Nov 10, 2007
Pinckney, MI
Detector(s) used
BH, Prizm IV, Tesoro Cortez!
Planet1mars said:
welcome to treasure net. the best place is your parks and schools to start out, but watch out for county parks some may ask you for a permit but around me i havent had that problem.... go to your local libray and go to your local history and look at there old maps.. that would be your best bet to start off... try and learn your machine would be a great idea as well i had to learn the hard way and i still have to go back to old places i went becuse i couldnt understand my machine....your county does have a lot of history...

have fun

Yes, what Planet said!!!
Try the Specer Rd. Elementry School first to see what your machine is telling you. I e-mailed again with some tips...

good luck and have fun! Jim

Planet1mars

Feb 18, 2008
Shelby Twp., mi
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
oh yeah i had my machine on level 5 to hunt for the first 3 months and i was getting mad i couldnt find stuff better than a dime.. i read my book 5 times and bam i smacked my self. and everywhere i thought was good i had to go back and i did find a gold braclet a 22k gold wedding band... Trial And Error is the best advice, the place's you will find just by driving to a store or a realitive.. then you get into old maps.. my new friend trust me when i say after you get into maps have your red bull ready and if you smoke get 2 packs.. it gets very intresting and then you cross it with todays stuff... sometimes its better than sex what you find or learn

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread