Oct 14, 2007
Hesperia, MI
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS & Explorer II, Fisher 1236-X2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm still around...

Hey everyone,
Just a quick not to let those who know me that I'm still kicking. I didn't get much detecting done last season because of being bogged down with projects around the house. I plan on getting them worked off this winter so I can have more time to detect next year. (We'll see)

I've gotten another 'tector to try out too. I traded some equipment for an Explorer II that's in really nice shape. My Explorer XS is getting pretty tired but still works fine, so I'm glad I had the opportunity to upgrade (a little).

I've discovered Facebook recently. I have a few detecing pics on my profile. If anyone wants to see them you can shoot me a firend request and I'll add you. Just include a message with the request ID'ing yourself as being from TNet. My Facebook name is: Tom Kamrowski.

Happy Holidays to everyone!!!

-SgtSki

OP
OP
SgtSki in MI

SgtSki in MI

Oct 14, 2007
Hesperia, MI
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS & Explorer II, Fisher 1236-X2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Re: I'm still around...

goldie1959 said:
you too you in mich. or fort campbell
Nope I'm in West Michigan about 30 miles north of Muskegon

Pete in MI

Jan 24, 2007
Houghton Lake, MI
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett AT Pro Pinpointer, Garrett ACE 350, Whites Bullseye II pinpointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Hey Buddy its been a long time since I seen ya on Lucky Dan's...been a long time since I been there. Moved to Houghton Lake about 6 years ago from Lansing. Will be contacting you on Facebook. God bless and have a Happy New Year. Oh BTW I have an Explorer II as well. Love it (just need a lighter coil - one of the S.E.F.s). HH

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark

Glad you made it back from Iraq for Christmas...Kept you in prayer for safe return. Have a great holiday with your family.

Pete in MI

Jan 24, 2007
Houghton Lake, MI
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett AT Pro Pinpointer, Garrett ACE 350, Whites Bullseye II pinpointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

RON (PA) said:
Glad you made it back from Iraq for Christmas...Kept you in prayer for safe return. Have a great holiday with your family.

Ummm...maybe you're thinking of someone else...maybe Sgt Pulltab? I'm a Vietnam Vet and got out of the Air Force in 1980. Henry (Cadman) lived in Lansing and he and I would detect with each other from time to time.

Sorry thought it was SgtSki (Tom) talking to me...my mistake.

Pete in MI

Jan 24, 2007
Houghton Lake, MI
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Michigan. SgtSki passed away some time ago.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread