a tragedy

goldie1959

Oct 7, 2007
michigan
Detector(s) used
garrett ultra gta 500
this is probably not the place to post this but please have the family of Jordy R. Graves in your thoughts and prayers. Only 17 yrs old ,he drowned at South Haven Beach ,Michigan. He is a family friend and his Grandmother is my next door nieghbor.He was an all around good kid.If all the kids wore as nice as him and his brother and twin sisters there would,nt be any crimes. He lives just a stones throw from Lonesome Bob. His home is in Brooklyn Mich. This terrible news is in all the michigan papers,His family is devastated. God Bless everyone and safe travels while on vacation trips. Goldie

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just a terrible lost. So sorry to here. My prayers is with his family.....Matt

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
i guess god wanted have him close , so he gathered him in at early age.

my god in time soften the blow of his young death with the knowledge that he and those who love him shall meet in heaven --never to part again .

OP
OP
goldie1959

goldie1959

Oct 7, 2007
michigan
Detector(s) used
garrett ultra gta 500
I talked to the family and they are stunned . Jordy was a good kid. he played with my dog alot and my dog is even upset. he goes to the fence looking and looks and then comes in the house and lays down and sighs . I think alot of people my think Iam crazy for mentioning this but its just something i noticed. thanks for the replies . I will pass these messages on. goldie

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions