Bad_Vision

Apr 24, 2013
Allendale
Detector(s) used
Intuition
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Grand Rapids Michigan, gold hunting need hunting buddy's

I have classifying equipment and pans and a sluice box. What I need is people who enjoy the hunt and can help run material and classify as I'm handicapped from my military service so it's hard to run good material in good time.
I have found many pickers and flakes so I can find the gold!
Just PM me if you want to go out!

nt5296

Aug 29, 2013
I have classifying equipment and pans and a sluice box. What I need is people who enjoy the hunt and can help run material and classify as I'm handicapped from my military service so it's hard to run good material in good time.
I have found many pickers and flakes so I can find the gold!
Just PM me if you want to go out!

I've never done it. Might be interested depending a where and what day. Let me know?

Rockhunter1620

Feb 1, 2012
S.E. Mi.
Detector(s) used
F-75 S.E.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
huntin buddy/prospecting partner?

Hey Badvision,
The names Frank, Do you have a place you can find actual coarse pickers that have height & weight??? Cause all I ever find out thata way is 50-100 mesh flour, a couple bigger pieces
I guess you could call flakes but nothing bigger than 30 mesh. finish.jpg

But I do have all my own gear, including a sluice. An AMS.... a couple pans.jpg
And then a shovel, buckets, boots, and waders, etc....
But you know, yer better than an hour further than I've driven so far to just prospect, (where I go now takes 2+ hrs. to git too,
If'n I's to come out thata way, I'm thinin I'd like to stay a night or 2, camp somewhere if possible, make a weekend of it, yer really findin coarse pickers??? Cool!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread