Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2014
Smithtown NY
Detector(s) used
XP, Whites, Garrett,
Lesche, T-Rex, RTG.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Have you posted in the Treasurenet By Location, Michigan? I think you would he a lot better luck.
If you never noticed it. When you click on Forum scroll down to bottom and you'll see the state's right above Who's Online.

craigv3

Jan 2, 2010
GRASS LAKE
Detector(s) used
Deus,Makro CF77, Minelab Etrac, Teknetics T2SE, 2 excel II's, and a Tigershark
I'm in grass lake and would love to go hunting to share some spots.. I as well have spots to swing ..

"Z"

bigblockjohn454

Jun 4, 2013
S.W.Michigan
Detector(s) used
MPX Digital, Garrett Pro Pointer, Gator Digger, 10" & 14" Gold Pans
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in Athens. I don't know anyone who hunts anymore. So I take my son with me at times. If he has time. But I would like to share some of my spots and gain some new friends. I see Simon is not too far from me.

Silver Simon

Mar 17, 2013
Coldwater Michigan
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see Simon is not too far from me.

Yep, Athens is maybe 20 minutes away. I'm in the process of securing the rights to hunt the location of a ghost town just outside of town. It dates from the 1830's to 1860's, and there is the documented story of a man who buried $200 in gold coins before heading to a saloon, so that he would not be robbed, but got so drunk he was never able to find where he buried it. I could use a partner to tackle the area, 50/50, if it is recovered.

mjc_lakedweller

Nov 14, 2011
Kzoo County, MI
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro,
Garrett ACE350,
Fisher CZ-20,
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello, im here in lower Michigan. Its fun researching and hunting alone, but would like to have others to hunt with. Ive got some good spots, but would also like to try new ones. If your in lower Michigan, or Upper Indiana, or Southeastern Illinois, let me know if you are up for it. Thanks!

I live in Vicksburg and MD all the time. Would loved to meet up with you come warmer weather!

stratos

Mar 4, 2012
Southern Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am in the Jackson area. In a few weeks we should start losing the perma frost.

bigblockjohn454

Jun 4, 2013
S.W.Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Simon. I'm sorry I have not been on for a while. P.M. me and we can get together and talk. I have a location that I am working on also. If this weather ever breaks! You know, something above zero would be good.

JoeB45

Greenie
Jan 1, 2012
Branch County, MI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in Coldwater too and looking for partners

I could use a few detecting friends. No one I know is interested. I live in Coldwater.

I'd be interested in Metal Detecting with someone in our area.

Also looking for someone that would be interested in doing some Gold Panning. I know of a few camps that would be fun to visit.

Silver Simon

Mar 17, 2013
Coldwater Michigan
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Simon. I'm sorry I have not been on for a while. P.M. me and we can get together and talk. I have a location that I am working on also. If this weather ever breaks! You know, something above zero would be good.

Sounds good! I have your info, and I'll give you shout sometime.

bigblockjohn454

Jun 4, 2013
S.W.Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Joe B, I am into gold panning. I live a hundred yards from a camp. I have access to property close by also. The property has never been hunted. But I want to hit the river in back. I did hunt next door, it was a foundry in the 1800's.
Hardly anyone around here even knew it was there. I found some good stuff there. I will be going back.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread