Abandoned cars near Waterloo

MRBeyer

Apr 25, 2007
Moses Lake, WA
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster and MXT, sluice
My dad found some abandoned cars just south and west of the horseman's campground near Waterloo. The campground is just south and east of Waterloo (west of Chelsea and Ann Arbor). The cars are old Packards, Fords, and a Studebacker. No one knows why or how they were abandoned. There may be old ruins in the area. Maybe a cache from the ruins??? Good luck hunting.

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those cars might bring big $$$ in California.

OP
OP
MRBeyer

MRBeyer

Apr 25, 2007
Moses Lake, WA
Detector(s) used
I live in Washington now so I am way out of range to look into it. Just figured to pass on the info, hoping the Karma comes back around my way.

Lafitte

Apr 20, 2007
Western NC
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 Sore Legs
Another Wa. person responding. Weird.
Are the vehicles on your father's land? Has he found them on a publicly owned property? Just curious.
My father is an antique car restorer in NC. A walking encyclopedia of old cars. If you've got questions, I can pump him for answers.

Just lemme know.

OP
OP
MRBeyer

MRBeyer

Apr 25, 2007
Moses Lake, WA
Detector(s) used
As far as I know they are on public land (state). All I know is they are near an old building you can see from the main road on the opposite side of a wetlands NE of Clear Lake. My father is not interested in them at all. They might have something lost under their seats, on the ground around them or in the old building(s). I have always been curious about them but rarely make it back out that way. If you look up Topozone, yahoo maps, or Google earth the area I beleive he mentioned them in is due south of the old gravel pit which is due south of the town of Waterloo. There appears to be a reflection from something in that area on a spit of land near the wetlands. More than that I can't tell you. The only thing I want is to know what is found. Same with all the rest of the Michigan posting I've put up.

As for old cars, there is supposed to be a Rolls stuck in upstate NJ near a closed down resort. It still has the bullet holes in it from the murder that occured in it. Lost track of the friend whotold me about it. Supposed to be the caretakers house near the old resort. A land slide makes getting the car out an impossibility without a helicopter. Next time I talk to him I'll get more info.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread