XP deus users in the great Lakes region?

GrandBlancDig

Mar 26, 2015
Grand Blanc, Michigan
Detector(s) used
XP Deus - 11" coil ~ TRX bullseye ~ Predatortools Intrepid ~ Predatortools Raptor ~ Whites Coinmaster GT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

mindcrime1988

Bronze Member
Apr 17, 2011
Southeast Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus II, DetectorPro Headhunter, BlissTool & Pulsedive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I currently do not own one but am highly interested in this detector. I have seen and heard nothing but good reviews on it. Hopefully somebody else who owns one will chime in and let us know if it is worth the money and hype.

OP
OP
GrandBlancDig

GrandBlancDig

Mar 26, 2015
Grand Blanc, Michigan
Detector(s) used
XP Deus - 11" coil ~ TRX bullseye ~ Predatortools Intrepid ~ Predatortools Raptor ~ Whites Coinmaster GT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I currently do not own one but am highly interested in this detector. I have seen and heard nothing but good reviews on it. Hopefully somebody else who owns one will chime in and let us know if it is worth the money and hype.

Oh I have one and absolutely love it! It has consumed my mind and free time haha the signals are do crispy and I am having my best hunts in areas that were already "hunted out". I haven't been able to meet up with any other deus users to be able to compare programs and learn from one another.

Absolutely worth the money and beats any hype I have heard. I can't stop buying accessories and loveee researching how to get the most out of my machine!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions