littlehugger

Nov 23, 2005
Don't forget these profundities
How many beans make 5?
What is the sound of one hand clapping?
What is the answer to life, the universe....and everything? (Ans-42)

uglymailman

Bronze Member
Feb 3, 2010
Not everyone wants to be a Mod. I don't. Not sure I could use the POWER wisely. Sometimes I would like the power to boot.
And littlehugger. The correct answer is 12. 42 is Universal but doesn't work on Earth because it doesn't take into account rotation, gravity and Murphy's Law. Good luck.

Last edited:

pa plateau hiker

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess since I'm from Penna, I'm banned from responding to this thread. Darn!!

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmmm... sheesh...

I am pissed...

I just saw this thread again... man o man...

Really pissed because seeing this thread again made me realize something...

Why aren't any moderators from my city... or town ?

Bah !

The cards are stacked against my town man.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
why is the moderator of the Michigan page not from Michigan? I think we need to file a complaint with the people that run this site.

Because that would mean adding 50 moderators, one for each state.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmmm...

Which raises even more questions...

Why do males have breasts ?

What came first the chicken or the egg ?

And most importantly... Why is the rum all gone ?
The rum is all gone because professor Tom of Ca. and I drunk it all. Bring on more.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am still awaiting the answer to why is pee yellow no matter what color liquid you drink?
The proper word is: urine. If you drink a lot of water and liquid, your urine is yellow, if not it is white which is not a good thing.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
mine turned red once ( which scared me) but was due to eating too many beets at once

pa plateau hiker

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The rum is all gone because professor Tom of Ca. and I drunk it all. Bring on more.

Shhhhh, don't tell Tom of Ca. there is rum buried in Dents Run, not gold or silver. If Tom finds out about the rum, he will be there searching for it.:occasion14:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
and he don't ask no permissions

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2

Hey Sam, if it wasn't for me, you'd all be a bunch of wussies, cowering in your closet !! However, if it wasn't for upright honest people like you (Hence your avetar-name), then the world would come crashing down in chaos and law-less-ness. So it takes both of us to bring the forums to medium center, eh ? :laughing7:

Shhhhh, don't tell Tom of Ca. there is rum buried in Dents Run, not gold or silver. If Tom finds out about the rum, he will be there searching for it.:occasion14:

Now THERE'S a treasure conspiracy that is true ! Hidden booze legends.

You guys are so funny ! And all the answers on the thread to the O.P. made great reading.

dsdigger

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2017
Shenandoah Valley, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Whites MX Sport, Whites Coinmaster, Minelab Explorer XS, Kellyco Vulcan 360, Lesche Digger, Rattler headphone, Park Ranger Bag by "Freeloader"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man, just saw this thread and sorry I missed the fun. Too late to get in on the main conversation. This is what happens when the desk geets moved and the boss' office is now behind mine and you can't leave Tnet up on the screen anymore, I miss this stuff and can't catch them all. Hey jeff-gordon,don't eat all the beets, save some for me, nevermind don't like them that much, go ahead and eat my share too!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread