Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

seacaptain

Tenderfoot
Jun 13, 2019
Philadelphia, PA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, Alex. How are ya`? I am sea captain and I live in Philadelphia, PA. My name is Paul. I am looking for intelligent individuals to go hunt for treasure
in the West. Will you contact me? I am a new member and I am a natural at finding things. I am trustworthy and honest. Even if you are not interested
in hunting in the West, contact me. I can use a friend on this site. Thank you. Paul

OP
OP
A

Alex42

Tenderfoot
Jun 13, 2019
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garret
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sure we can start something Paul . I'm open to ideas and travel I stay in Michigan but if something big is to need me I am willing to relocate for treasures

A#1

Feb 18, 2018
Traverse City, Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
What kinda places ya like to hunt?

I'm into mostly backwoods cellar hole type stuff. Not a lot of action, but I enjoy iy.

I'm in Traverse City, and usually head north, east, or northeast of here, But I been seriously considering heading south lately, just for some unknown new places.

OP
OP
A

Alex42

Tenderfoot
Jun 13, 2019
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garret
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We'll there is a Benton lake lost treasure if you Wana come down and we can go and try and find it .. it's a payroll that got berried and never got found. . I'm interested but need help since I'm alone

A#1

Feb 18, 2018
Traverse City, Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
Actually thats sorta one that's gonna draw me down that way. I just need to clear some things off my plate to get the available time.

There's a few other things down that way that have my interest so far, but I don't care to talk if them "worldwide" lol

A#1

Feb 18, 2018
Traverse City, Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
What kind of range would you have from where you're at?

I'd say i'd drive better than a hundred miles from Traverse, and long as I can find a campground to crash at.

I usually plan weekends around this sort if thing, not just detecting, I usually add in some historical sightseeing and maybe some fishing too.

OP
OP
A

Alex42

Tenderfoot
Jun 13, 2019
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garret
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What kind of range would you have from where you're at?

I'd say i'd drive better than a hundred miles from Traverse, and long as I can find a campground to crash at.

I usually plan weekends around this sort if thing, not just detecting, I usually add in some historical sightseeing and maybe some fishing too.
Let me know you can text or call me 9565200494 Texas number but I live close to the treasure all these years

OP
OP
A

Alex42

Tenderfoot
Jun 13, 2019
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garret
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm like about 25 miles from the spot.. plus I'm near silver lake and pentwater ... I like to fish and enjoy the outdoors as well. . let me know the weather just turned in our favor since today .. sunny and warmer .. I left my number so you can get ahold of me and we can plan the expedition

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im over on the east side but would be interested in heading west for a weekend or 2...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread