Old Michigan Parks etc pictures

goldie1959

Oct 7, 2007
michigan
Detector(s) used
garrett ultra gta 500
thanks mgr2005 not far from hague park i think its the am. park that was at vandercook lake. i heard that parts of the park and rides are in the lake the park flooded suddenly i think do you have scuba gear haha jim c or galleaus{correct spelling} might know. hh goldie1959

SgtSki in MI

Oct 14, 2007
Hesperia, MI
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS & Explorer II, Fisher 1236-X2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A very cool site!!!

This site appears to be a somewhat useful research tool....I saved it to my favorite right away

Thanks for sharing it!!!

HH,
SgtSki

Jim C.

Jun 23, 2007
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer (is there another brand)
goldie1959 said:
thanks mgr2005 not far from hague park i think its the am. park that was at vandercook lake. i heard that parts of the park and rides are in the lake the park flooded suddenly i think do you have scuba gear haha jim c or galleaus{correct spelling} might know. hh goldie1959

No the park never flooded. There are some things still in the lake from the park though. I have, along with many others, have hit vandercook lake pretty hard. Matter of fact I'm going there in the a.m. tomorrow. The finds there are now few and far between but there are still some left in that huge park. Its one of the county parks where you now have to gain permission to detect from the park director. I did so I'm free and clear. I'm just hoping for one old find. That will make my day. Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions