Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Re: Excal II arived

Congrats on the great gift! You must have been on the good boys and girls list for sure! Looking forward to seeing some of the great finds when you can get out!

OP
OP
bbqbull

bbqbull

Oct 31, 2006
Mid-Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X 70

Our predicted little snow storm is now predicted now a foot of snow or more, followed with 40 mph winds to follow.
Kinda bummed. I wanted to hit some beaches and detect the sand before it froze.
Might just sit in the corner until things calm down here.

Oh my wife says im always a good boy also.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

lol yeah sure she did! ;) Sorry to hear that the weather is not cooperating with your MD'n plans....perhaps Santa will bring you a trip to a warmer climate...if not you can hang out here and look at the finds from those lucky enough to have warm weather until yours warms up! That is what I am doing! lol

OP
OP
bbqbull

bbqbull

Oct 31, 2006
Mid-Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X 70

Holy Moly........just took the dog out to potty. She is recovering from a wood chip sliver that entered her front paw in the web and came out through the top of her front left paw yesterday morning.
I keep a close watch of her, as they had to put her under to remove this damned thing.

Its like Syberia outside right now.........My plans are shot all to pieces.

Gonna have to do like you said.............live my detecting ambishions through this website. Oh well.
My belly is full, we are warm, ang pantry full stocked.

Will be plowing snow instead of scanning the frozen sand beaches for a while.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the new Christmas toy. It is nice to sit inside and watch the son outside trying to start the snowblower to remove a foot of snow on his driveway. I told him to remove all the gas from the tank last year, but it looks like he didn't listen. If he ever gets it started the wind will blow everything onto the neighbor's drive. ;D

OP
OP
bbqbull

bbqbull

Oct 31, 2006
Mid-Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X 70
Sandman a quick question here. Does your son use Stabil in his gas?
I put in all my gas cans year round.

We have about a foot of snow here as well. 4-6 inches more there still predicting for today.

Be safe everybody, and stay warm.

goldie1959

Oct 7, 2007
michigan
Detector(s) used
garrett ultra gta 500
thats a big kids machine haha maybe after using my garretts for awhile santa will be good to me too. congrats. lots of snow here. when we all manage to get together this coming spring you can show us the excal. from what i read sandman has real good results. wonder if hell ( mich. ) froze over? ha ha. have a safe and merry x-mas wannabee.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread