FYI - Ground Is Not Totally Frozen !!!

SaginawIan

Jun 1, 2006
Detroit, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Mojave.

Michiganne

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2007
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ian: You are a diehard. I was just thinking the other day if it gets any warmer one could start swinging again. More snow coming tomorrow, though.

fatsmahoney

May 3, 2007
great lakes
Detector(s) used
whites XLT-E- series
Hey Ian you need to post those winter finds so we can drool cant wait till spring I hear those buttons calling I thinkin itll be early this year end of march I bet well find more coins this time now that we know the area more i definitely think we should focus on button hill and that whole side of the tracks thats where the civilians most likely congregated the most I seen ur post about laundry areas got me thinkin about the spot again

OP
OP
S

SaginawIan

Jun 1, 2006
Detroit, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Mojave.
Fats!

What's up!! I have also been thinking that the area where we found those buttons is probably the place to be. Plus, I think some further exploration is necessary - seems like a general store would have left a big hole in the ground that I don't think we saw. This spring I'll bet if we get there on a wet day, we will get better depth. Plus, i'm free and clear - no poison ivy - never got it from last time so if I didn't get it in the dead of summer - it must not be there.

Ian

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread