sick of the cold....glad SILVER is hot

Scott (Mich)

Mar 23, 2007
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also think silver is a good investment - it is too cheap right now and should be shooting up sometime.

You buddy with his 401k plan may not have lost anything yet, as long as he didn't cash in.

The last time the market took a serious downturn Warren Buffet was on TV being interviewed and the interviewer asked him what his plans were since he lost all that money in the stock market. He said something along the lines of "What loss? I didn't sell any stockso I did not lose anything". I think he held onto what he had and sure enough, a couple of years later it had climbed well above what he had paid.

I remember reading about another person that said that he buys stock when it is dropping and sells when it is rising. He equated it to going to a store when you want to buy goods, you buy when it is on sale and not when the store raises it prices. People seem to do the opposite when it comes to the stock market.

goldie1959

Oct 7, 2007
michigan
Detector(s) used
garrett ultra gta 500
what did jimmy stewart say in its a wonderful life? old man potter is not selling he's buying . exactly. hh

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread