All Treasure Hunting
i'm able to md by middle of march

HH
-GC

Author Man

Jan 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Whites M-6
I always say that it starts warming up and thawing out in the UP around my birthday which is April 10.

thompy

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2005
Menominee, Michigan
Detector(s) used
T-2,
year april is about right around these parts more like may, at least i can hit the lake michigan beaches earlier, trying to find some copper culture stuff

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
we never had winter here except for about 5 days total. Its already creeping up to the 80's in fact the pools open the beginning of next month. Ya'll can come visit me during the winter and I will come visit you during the summer.

fatsmahoney

May 3, 2007
great lakes
Detector(s) used
whites XLT-E- series
Ian the ground hog did see his shadow so thats six more weeks of winter so they say i havent heard from you in a while ive sent you a couple of messages

Planet1mars

Feb 18, 2008
Shelby Twp., mi
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cant wait for turtle sydrome goes away when its warm im so sick of being in the house. been here all winter i feel like a bear.

muleskinner

Aug 8, 2007
West Michigan
Detector(s) used
minelab, tesoro
It's starting to on the west side of the state. Or at least some of the ground is starting to show through. Looks like I'll get out Saturday.

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
It's going to tip into the 80's here by the weekend. We usually have an Easter cold snap then Summer. We don't have a long Spring. :'( I feel for those of you up North. Hang in there just a few more months. :)

Planet1mars

Feb 18, 2008
Shelby Twp., mi
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im going to go ask permission on the 4 bears park in shelby township or go to spencer park in rochester hills

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread