There is so much history here

Planet1mars

Feb 18, 2008
Shelby Twp., mi
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since my disability for since winter of 06. i have did a timeline research and its unbelievable what i learn, from cannibalism from Indians to river battles to Michigan land pirates unreal. i learn 1805 Detroit had a great fire. and in port Huron is the oldest town used to be fort Josephs which it said to be buried 2 treasure chest of diamonds and Ruby's but said trail of fort Joseph so that one confusing. also the treasure of Francois fontenay said 45 million buried n presque isle. there is a lot of stage coach robberies and some train robbery's too. i have found maps from 1700s and have Indian reservations maps. What a new generation we have in computers. i learned more now than school. i didn't even know there were over 100,000 people from Michigan in civil war and tells me i still have a chance of civil war relics. the river raisin war said to be buried treasure knaggs bridge where ill be alot since i did 2 years of research from his great grand dad to him. rich family people ruined were his dads mansion would be a nice trading post with Indians.. i got into this i found a 1/2 cent Commonwealth from Virgina penny under a sidewalk without a metal detector wish i had back then. they said a man went metal detecting in new Baltimore mi. were he found gold coins where side walks where removed. People we have technology and i for one will use it. i will be posting more on when or where I'm going and hopefully find the X spot. Right now I'm waiting on a garret 2500 pro with deep sinking ability.

Nosugora

Jul 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can you elaborate a little on the Fort St. Joseph treasure? Do you have a source of info you can share?

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
he is the one that did all the research so why should he share it with you. When I do the research and I should don't want to giver it all away. I wish him the best of luck on finding the X-spot.

Scanman

Jul 27, 2013
NW MI
Detector(s) used
Cortes, Lobo Super Traq, Golden Umax 2.0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well it is a old thread, I would be interested in reading the history that he found.

Scanman

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread