Any one have any information

Planet1mars

Feb 18, 2008
Shelby Twp., mi
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes. i do, and i want to hunt it this year. so i really cant post to much.

SgtSki in MI

Oct 14, 2007
Hesperia, MI
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS & Explorer II, Fisher 1236-X2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yup and I know the area where the loot is supposedly hidden within 100 sq. yds and what it's supposedly hidden in....right down the road from me!

SgtSki in MI

Oct 14, 2007
Hesperia, MI
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm up too.....I just need to see whose land the area's on (It may be in the Manistee National Forest too, so we have to claim that we're PROSPECTING should we run into a Ranger) It might need a two-box unit to hit it but I think a 10-12" coil outghta hit it as well.

Planet1mars

Feb 18, 2008
Shelby Twp., mi
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
its actually on state land, but it may be on the map where your allowed to hunt im going to look it up i have the name of the lake here. it took me over a year to find the name of the lake the public libay has been helpful

(Yes the pic has my face on it)

SgtSki in MI

Oct 14, 2007
Hesperia, MI
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The way I understand it, you're not supposed to detect on state land unless it's those little token spots in state parks that the DNR has so "generously" allowed us to hunt. I just looked at a USGS map....It's most definitely on Federal Land

So like I said...we're PROSPECTING!!!!!

diggindeep

Oct 4, 2006
yea....i also know the lake, area and what the coins are in......need any more help? im from the grand rapids area.

SgtSki in MI

Oct 14, 2007
Hesperia, MI
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Planet1mars said:
said to be in a iron stove north of benton lak i beleave

Are you sure that you don't want to type that in a larger font so that everybody can see it?

SgtSki in MI

Oct 14, 2007
Hesperia, MI
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
grzbear said:
I just want the stove--if i remember right that area is swampy@overgrown--got enough of that up here

Yeah the part of the area where it's supposed to be is swampy. I don't entirely buy what exactly is there though. Treasure tales have a way of expanding with each telling. 75 bucks turns into 75 Grand pretty quickly. When I get home from Iraq I'm gonna throw my waders on and run a two-box and my geo logger around out there and see if I get any hits.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread