Rain, Rain, Rain Cant wait to go Home

U.P. Northwoods

Jul 27, 2008
Nisula, MI/Peoria, IL
Detector(s) used
Whites Matrix M6
Rain, Rain, Rain Can't wait to go Home

Rain, Rain, Rain....... I keep looking out the window waiting to see if the Ark floats by. :o Flash flood watches and warnings. No chance of even getting one swing of the MD in this weekend. Heavy rain tonight, tomorrow etc... Just a broken record or records when it comes to rain. Then by Monday possibly the remnants of Hurricane Ike. O joy of joys! I guess the pleasure of being able to count down the days before the wife and I head back up home are a bright spot for sure. :icon_sunny:

BandB1

Bronze Member
Jul 11, 2008
SE Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Rain, Rain, Rain Can't wait to go Home

It hasn't been so bad here, it sprinkled off and on today, I still got out. I think we're due for some rain for the next two or three days.

Good luck dude,
HH.

Giant056

Silver Member
Jun 10, 2007
Southwest Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

90% chance of rain today and 90% tomorrow, looks like I got some time for cleaning the house!

OP
OP
U.P. Northwoods

U.P. Northwoods

Jul 27, 2008
Nisula, MI/Peoria, IL
Detector(s) used
Whites Matrix M6

A bit of house cleaning for us too. A trip to McD's this a.m. for chow. ::) This afternoon a trip to the coinshop. That may cheer us a bit. ;D Expecting between 3 to 5 inches of rain today and tonight. Had a tornado warning last night about 10:30. :o We have already had inches. Saw the new Farmers Almanac is coming out soon. Predicts a cooling period over the next 50 years or so. They look to have been right about this past spring and summer so who knows. :icon_scratch: Well time to grab a cup of :coffee2: I know it'll shine again! :icon_sunny:

postalgriff

Silver Member
Aug 7, 2008
Southern Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

yeah bummer, had some time to go out right now, but 95% chance of showers until tomorrow, look at this pic of the doppler from 5 minutes ago....

Attachments

• rad_____-us_____-en-20080914205800.jpg
    rad_____-us_____-en-20080914205800.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 199

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread