soldier

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
to die so young -- 25 / 26 years old - so sad -- 66 years later ---a "hero" of finland finally comes home for a "proper burial" and a deserving soldier is given his properly due respect. for giving all he had to defend his country. -- you are doing good work -- may god bless you, for your kindness to others. -- what you do finding these poor men , and seeing mans cruelity in war to one another day in and out is not easy.

Pilami

Jul 3, 2011
Hey,

Im a relatice of Tauno Sauvola. Hi is my Father father brother. Did you find some stuff that belong to him? Im very very intresting find that out. We never did heard until his was found that what happend to him! If you read this reply please contact me!

OP
OP
KORSU

KORSU

Dec 7, 2007
Pilami said:
Hey,

Im a relatice of Tauno Sauvola. Hi is my Father father brother. Did you find some stuff that belong to him? Im very very intresting find that out. We never did heard until his was found that what happend to him! If you read this reply please contact me!

Westfront

Silver Member
Jun 15, 2010
Germania Secunda
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank You for bringing them home! A grave site like this is horrific....

OP
OP
KORSU

KORSU

Dec 7, 2007
Found dead was a Swede from the city PERNA / Valter Thesslund 27.03.1920

dead 05.07.1944

bearbqd

Bronze Member
Jun 20, 2007
Shenandoah Valley
Detector(s) used
Minelab EXP II w/ Sunray X-1 probe, Garrett AT Pro/Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is CRAZY! so glad you're finding them. The last shot in the trench with gun and helmet is especially poignant. Still has his boots on. :(

Gunrunner61

Silver Member
Jan 12, 2011
Dalton,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
KORSU, I really like your posts, they are simply amazing!, And What your doing Is amazing also, to find the bodies of fallen Soldiers and to then
Return them to there homeland for the hero's buriel that they deserve is very comendable. It should be Banner for what your doing,Thank you
very much for what your doing. You are one of my Hero's......Happy Hunting and be carefull...........................HH

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
Korsu, is the dog in one of the pics a "cadaver dog" one that helps in locating the fallen heroes? This is a commendable service you are performing. What battle is this from, and also, is this what you do for a hobby, or do you also detect?.........NGE

norbyx

Jun 3, 2012
San Jose
Detector(s) used
Actual: Whites MXT All Pro, M6 and Tesoro Sand Shark

Ex: BH Platinum, Tesoro Lobo, ST & Tejon, Teknetics Delta, Whites MXT, V3i, Dual Field, MX5; DP Wader, Garrett At-PRO, Fisher Gold Bug 2, CZ-70Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
My god you found a relic hunters treasure.
Just a question, did you report your finds to the authorities? Are you supposed to report those type of finds?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread