bearbqd

Bronze Member
Jun 20, 2007
Shenandoah Valley
Detector(s) used
Minelab EXP II w/ Sunray X-1 probe, Garrett AT Pro/Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey there fellow detectorinos. Found some civil war lead and other camp goodies near Harpers Ferry. This is the third lantern top I have found. It doesn't show well but the button is a general service kepi or cuff eagle button. The other button is a flat button that says double gilt on it. Maybe that's why there is some left on it. :icon_pirat: The triangle and other thing are typical knapsack parts. Also found a Williams cleaner bullet--the one with the little broken tab coming out of it. The Sharps I think is actually a Richmond labs style Sharps. I found it doing one of my habits of scanning fallen trees roots and the holes they fell out of. Whats odd is I got a strong iron signal at the end of the roots. I kicked some dirt away and there that perfect Sharps sat (second bullet from left). I scanned again with the chunk of dirt out and still got iron, but the bullet signal was there as well.

Attachments

• Halltownrelics.jpg
    Halltownrelics.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 1,016

Elvis

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2007
Lafayette, Georgia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro and Nokta Simplex+
Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds, congrats!

brnn53

Mar 31, 2006
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug, Tejon, T2 LTD, F75, & Nautilus DMC II B
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I like 'em! Nice group of lead!
Mike

duggap

Bronze Member
Dec 11, 2007
Chattanooga, TN
Detector(s) used
Tosoro Bandido
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice Williams Cleaner, we don't find very many of that type cleaner around Chattanooga.

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice going Barry.....the kepi button is one I don't have,got the buckle but no button's.Hope to get out with you in a couple week's.Congrat's!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread