CTX3030 Pre Orders now available at Miller MDZ!!

Hosensack

Apr 20, 2007
Mertztown, Pa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Safari,X-Terra 705, Tesoro Tejon, Whites DFX, Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500, 250, Fisher Gold Bug DP,F75 Limited
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Follow the links to the CTX3030 page at millermdz.net . Click on the model you want standard or starter. There will be a $5 charge, without a charge my order processing would not allow the order to be completed, I can either issue a refund or just credit the $5 to the invoice once the unit ships.

I will contact anyone who places an order to see if you want any of the accessories which are not yet on my site, and answer any questions you may have. Do to demand only the first few will be on an earlier shipment so place your orders quickly to get them as soon as possible.

I am attending Minelab training on the CTX3030 and, will be a phone call away once you receive and are ready to set up your machine.

OP
OP
H

Hosensack

Apr 20, 2007
Mertztown, Pa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Safari,X-Terra 705, Tesoro Tejon, Whites DFX, Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500, 250, Fisher Gold Bug DP,F75 Limited
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is (1) each of Standard and Starter Pack still available for Release date shipment if you want to get your pre order in to grab them. Since we are so close to the date you can just PM me or call if you want one of them, they are already coming so no need to order through my site.

OP
OP
H

Hosensack

Apr 20, 2007
Mertztown, Pa
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
(1) Starter Pack still available for release date ship. Standard Pack is gone. If you want to get on the earliest next shipment for the Standard Pack, PM, call or visit the website and follow above instructions(obviously check with other dealers first to see if they have any immediately available if you're like me patience isn't a strong point.)

OP
OP
H

Hosensack

Apr 20, 2007
Mertztown, Pa
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Starter pack is spoken for as well. I am now back to taking preorders to get yourself on my list for delivery as they come in.

OP
OP
H

Hosensack

Apr 20, 2007
Mertztown, Pa
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bump

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread