Recent Improvements for Us

Hosensack

Apr 20, 2007
Mertztown, Pa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Safari,X-Terra 705, Tesoro Tejon, Whites DFX, Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500, 250, Fisher Gold Bug DP,F75 Limited
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We are now proudly offering Tesoro and Teknetics.

Something I have always offered but never officially "announced" is if you purchase through us and have an issue with your machine that requires your machine to be sent back to the manufacture, let me know, if you need one to keep you going I will provide a loaner machine of as close to equivalent capabilities as I can at no charge.

Upcoming additions: Fisher and XP Deus are right around the corner for us, I am trying to add the lines according to interest and requests, based on that plan Tesoro and Teknetics leap frogged the other two for now.

I have one phone line it is a mobile line so I am always available, if I do not answer I am driving, or in my office which as luck would have it is the worst reception in the building. If I do not answer, email me that you tried to reach me, and also please leave a message I will get back to you as soon as I see I had a call.

OP
OP
H

Hosensack

Apr 20, 2007
Mertztown, Pa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Safari,X-Terra 705, Tesoro Tejon, Whites DFX, Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500, 250, Fisher Gold Bug DP,F75 Limited
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
XP Deus and Fisher officially added!! We are now a multi-line dealer for Minelab, Garrett, Tesoro, Teknetics, Fisher, XP Deus, Coiltek, and DetectorPro :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread