Customer Service

Hosensack

Apr 20, 2007
Mertztown, Pa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Safari,X-Terra 705, Tesoro Tejon, Whites DFX, Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500, 250, Fisher Gold Bug DP,F75 Limited
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A lot has been said lately in many a post regarding the customer service of the different manufactures. Some good, some not so good.

Although customer service is extremely important I don't want it to be a major factor when you are deciding on a machine. That is why we offer a loaner machine if you ever have to send your unit in for service. The loaner will be as close to what you have as possible even if I have to pull a new one off the shelf, in other words you won't get an ACE 150 While your AT Pro is in for service. I give a list of available machines for you to choose from. I am working on having two of everything available so you should be able to get the same as you are having serviced...not quite there yet.

Viddy

Aug 16, 2011
Harrisburg, PA
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, F2, Etrac, T2, V3i, AT Pro, CTX3030, Equinox 800, Vanquish 540, Go-Find 66, F5, Q60, Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I been hunting for a little over a year and have and have had X-Terra 705, AT Pro, T2, E-trac, F2 + more as well as 2 Pro Pointers (1 for back up) and my addiction only grows....

I might have just found my favorite dealer now.....

and by the way... I was eyeing out the F5 you have for sale.....LOL

OP
OP
H

Hosensack

Apr 20, 2007
Mertztown, Pa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Safari,X-Terra 705, Tesoro Tejon, Whites DFX, Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500, 250, Fisher Gold Bug DP,F75 Limited
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thankd Viddy. Be glad to help you out when you need a new machine. Basically i'm a hobbyist first, and I hate to be without a machine when its time to start hunting a well researched new spot, only to find a coil or something has failed.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread