bstover

Greenie
Jan 14, 2013
North Georgia
Detector(s) used
Tesoro outlaw, Tesoro Silver Umax, Minelab Safari, Garrett propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First off thank you again Tom. Second I searched and read and searched. Kicked around AT PRO great machines I am not knocking them. I settled on a Tesoro OUTLAW. Just drawed me in. I emailed and called several people one morning. Only got to speak with one of the several I called a very big company. Lady was no help. Dug on the net some more. Ran across Miller MDZ. This caught my I >>>Call or text for questions or info<<<<<<. I text ( Looking for tesoro Outlaw and black widow head phones. Reply. I will be off the road in and hour or so. Big plus as a police officer to hear that he would be finished driving and get back with me. Sure enough phone rings. Super Super nice guy on the phone. I guess I can be short on words as I was raised. I said again what I was looking for. Tom gave me my price shipped to my door. I said we will be in touch. Text back and forth and told Tom my email for the invoice. Well paid my invoice. Yea Holiday hindered the shipping. I was Looking for it to show up on Friday the 25th of Jan. WEll Well Well. ding dong Ups man at the front door Wed. Holding a brown box. BOOM Tesoro OUtlaw on my door step and I cant play putting mu uniform shirt on to work that night. BOTTOM LINE TOM IS THE MAN ON YOUR METAL DETECTING NEEDS. 10-8

RJGMC

Sep 6, 2008
KANSAS CITY METRO
Detector(s) used
SIMPLEX, EQUINOX AND TESORO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WELCOME TO THE THERAPY SESSION!

Let us know what you find. I am sure you can't wait.

HI BOB!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread