4Nines

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2010
TX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
326354.jpg

EQUINOX Series of detectors is now shipping to distribution networks and on to customers who have pre-ordered detectors!

Field testing has been completed and detector software finalised. Gold Mode now operates with multi-frequency and there is an Iron Bias setting that lets you adjust the detector’s response to ferrous targets. The first batch of detectors has been manufactured, some of which you can see below.

"EQUINOX really is a game-changer. Minelab’s new Multi-IQ, simultaneous multi-frequency technology provides significant performance improvements over single-frequency and switchable frequency VLF detectors.” Peter Charlesworth, Minelab President

With EQUINOX and Multi-IQ, Minelab is providing what all detectorists have been waiting for — fast simultaneous multi-frequency, lightweight, waterproof, 3 wireless audio technologies, 4 practical and versatile detect modes — all for a comparable price to single-frequency market offerings.

So, which detector will you obsolete?

We appreciate everyone’s patience in waiting for EQUINOX to be released and your ongoing interest. To supplement the Getting Started Guide supplied with the detector, the detailed Instruction Manual (English) is now available online, with other languages to follow soon.

Download the full Instruction Manual here.

Read the latest EQUINOX Treasure Talk blogs here.

Watch our EQUINOX videos" .

Find out more information about EQUINOX here.

*Initial availability will be limited in all regions due to the very high pre-release demand. Dealers will soon be notified regarding local allocations and shipments. Please contact your local dealer for specific availability information. We will be doing our best to get detectors to all customers across February to fulfil pre-orders as quickly as possible.

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great News! Unfortunately Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow today so six more weeks of winter!

choppadude

Dec 23, 2012
Twin Tiers NY
Detector(s) used
XP Deus X2, CTX 3030, E Trac, T2, AT Pro, AKA Sorex, Makro Kruzer, Minelab GP3500, Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just heard some dealers are only getting 1 detector and may not be able to fill pre orders for another month. I cannot see the sense of only sending one unit. One guy is #2 on the pre order list and will not get one in the first shipment. I know I would be ticked off. I am hoping I will be able to have one in my hands this season but it is not looking very hopeful

captbo

Jan 1, 2015
Calvert Co Md / Atlantic NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ800.Garrett AT Pro,Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Garrett Ace 250
Deteknix X pointer
Garrett pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ordered mine about a month ago from Kellyco,, still no word ! Minelab people,,, any help?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ordered mine about a month ago from Kellyco,, still no word ! Minelab people,,, any help?

Kellyco is currently shipping pre-orders from 3rd week of November. If you ordered in March you have a couple more months to wait.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions