15% Military Discount

Deep1

Dec 30, 2018
Carolina Lowcountry
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Nox 800, Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II, Poor ole wore out Fisher 1266 that still finds stuff.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is offered by Minelab. 2018 archive. Still offered. From their website:

Military Discount (USA only)
"Minelab, through our authorized USA dealer network, offers 15% discount off MAP, for complete detectors, to current and former USA armed forces personnel. This discount is not available in conjunction with other special promotions or individual dealer concessions."

This is available thru any authorized dealer. if you have a local dealer or a favorite seller and want to keep money local, you can get the discount there.
This is a pretty big discount. The 800 sells for $899 everywhere, you want it, that's what you'll pay for it. With Mil. discount is was $764.15. To me, that was big.
How I read it, this good for all but their go find detectors.
So if you're looking at something like their $7999 GPZ7000, you can save nearly $1200, that's huge.
This is an ongoing promotion offered by Minelab, do not know how long it will last.

Thank you, Minelab.

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got it for my recent GPX 4500 purchase, anytime I can save some money!

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That price is ONLY off the MAP price. Anyone can call any minelab dealer and get the same amount of discount

PowerDubs

Oct 6, 2015
NWNJ
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Depends- if the detector is new and in demand you will be much less likely to find a dealer discount 15% to joe blow who hasn't bought from him before.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions