any quattro users here that want to give an assessment of the machine?

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
The-Bone said:
found a sweet deal on 1 but cannot find any info on these machines
:stop: :stop: :thumbsup:...Go in to..Google type in ...Minelab Quattro MP.... and 27 reviews will come up for the Quattro..........................................==Jim_K==...............

richrider99

Mar 11, 2007
Puyallup,Wa
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett GTA-1000, Garrett GTX1250, Garrett Master hunter 6, Garrett AT-Pro, Garrett AT-Gold,Fisher CZ-5, Fisher CZ-6A, Fisher CZ-70, Fisher CZ-20, Fisher F75, Minelab Quattro, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I own a Quattro! And just love it. Its easyer to use than the Explorer.

mpostma

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2008
East Jordan, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac & Quattro
I am a Quattro owner and user too.
I really like the machine. This is my first year using it. It has made a huge difference with my finds.
I did buy a 5" coil, and now I have ordered a new procoil. The small coil made a big difference too.

It takes a bit of getting used to using, but it sure pays off.

Good Luck,
mark

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Minelab quit makeing the Quattro replaceing it with the safari I guess they were not a big seller most did not like them.....But then some did like them............... ==Jim_K==

mpostma

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2008
East Jordan, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac & Quattro
Hi Jim,
I would disagree with the "most did not like them". Most didn't even try them. Some that bought them didn't take the time to learn 'em.
Those of us that did take the time enjoy them. Add a couple of coils, like setting up any tool to do multiple jobs well, and the Q is a great machine.
Mark

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
mpostma said:
Hi Jim,
I would disagree with the "most did not like them". Most didn't even try them. Some that bought them didn't take the time to learn 'em.
Those of us that did take the time enjoy them. Add a couple of coils, like setting up any tool to do multiple jobs well, and the Q is a great machine.
Mark
Well i was talked out of one but now i will just run the Sovereign i think the Sovereign was the best detector put out by any one back in 1992 and right up to the present .....Note I liked the Quattro the one i had was used and and would not go back to the detect mode when you pushed the pinpoint button and the seller did return my money......==Jim_K==

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread