Customer Service

W6PEA

Mar 7, 2007
San Diego, Mexifornia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign Gt, Minelab SD2200v2, Minelab ExlporerSE Pro 2
I have a Sovereign GT that I purchased several years ago. I misplaced my owners manual, now I know that I could down load the manual from the Minelab website, but I really do not like to down load items that large and try to print them. I called Minelab a couple of minutes ago offered to pay for a copy from them. They said no, and said they would put one in the mail to me this afternoon.

I know a lot of people would say that it should be expected, but in this day and age try and get anything for free from any Manufacturing company and they are few and far between.
I guess there are still companies that believe in customer service. :thumbsup: :coffee:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes to our Benefit Most
of the Major Detector Manufacturers
Do go above & Beyond the Norm.

2 I Know of for sure

Minelab, Whites

Jeff

Brett

Bronze Member
May 8, 2008
Montgomery, IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC w/Sunray X-1
That's good to hear! I don't hear enough about Minelab doing good deeds... seems Whites is always glowing of praise.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sent my Excal 1000 in for some work, the left earphone stop working, and I also asked them to check the unit out. 8 days later Robert of Minelab called me (2 days ago) and told me it would be about $110 with return shipping to repair the earphone, and to put a new label around the controls that I asked for. They also replaces all the orings around the knobs.

What is really nice is that it was less then 10 days from the time I shipped it surface mail to Minelab in Vegas till Robert called me with the estimate and if I wanted it fixed, which I did. Robert said it would go out the next day (Yesterday)......... ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread