The New Meter For Sovereign GT From The Original Maker Of The Patriot Meter
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    32837 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

The New Meter For Sovereign GT From The Original Maker Of The Patriot Meter

Check it out.......Joe Patrick was the inventer and maker of the Patriot meter, the best meter made for the Sovereign GT. (Patriot no longer made and next to impossible to find.)

http://home.comcast.net/~dtekt/In-Si...ayBrochure.pdf
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

us
    Director-Search & Recovery Team of Oakland County.

Aug 2005
    In Michigan now.
    Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
    3985 times

Re: The New Meter For Sovereign GT From The Original Maker Of The Patriot Meter

This would save a lot of weight on the shaft when you also have a inline probe mounted on the shaft. I have since moved everything to a neck mount. Bulky, but it works.

Below is what you have now.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    (C) Sandman, 2005. All Rights Reserved.
    "TIME IS THE ONLY THING YOU NEVER GET BACK, WHY WASTE IT SWINGING A DETECTOR THAT ISN'T UP TO THE TASK."

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    32837 times

Price is $159 plus shipping. You send in your Sovereign, plus the coil you will use with it....Currently not modding the Elite or GT model yet, but will be doing so soon per Joe who I contacted today.....

I currently have his Lighted Patriot model, and love it. It is extremely hard to find one, it is easier to find hens teeth in the bottom of your scoop.....

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

us
    Mar 2009
    Minelab/ Explorer ll/ Sovereign/ Tesoro Tiger Shark

The meter would be OK if you used the binocular harness.For me I like the line of sight of a Sunray DTll mounted on the rod asm.Think about it the coordination of the wiggle and seeing the meter at the same time are important.Though a good idea to have a built in meter on the Sovereign its still an awkward proposition. HH Ron

us
    May 2010
    North Kansas City

Looks like a terrible location, with 95% of users rear mounting their control box, the meter will be pointing to the rear behind your elbow. It may be alright if it was in a seperate little case that you could remote mount someplace like allother meters are mounted. Like by your grip hand.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    32837 times

Quote Originally Posted by sunsetnkc
    Looks like a terrible location, with 95% of users rear mounting their control box, the meter will be pointing to the rear behind your elbow. It may be alright if it was in a seperate little case that you could remote mount someplace like allother meters are mounted. Like by your grip hand.
    I don't believe 95% of Sovereign users rear mount their control box, at least I know I don't....It is an after market mod, and you know ahead of time where meter is located ahead of time so not a problem for those who buy it.....

The Patriot meter is a great meter, no longer sold, I still own one........

2nd Amendment

USAF 1967-1971

No Expiration Date!

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links