Reliable MINELAB DEALERS Treasurenets MEMBER testimonials!

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Trusted Treasurenet Dealer Customer Testimonials

Woodland Metal Detector Sales
Note: We have recently Parted our dealership relationship with Minelab, However we do get lightly used machines frequently from minelab users trading in for the Teknetics T2 LTD, or for other American made machines. We do still carry a full line of manufactures after market Minelab accessories like CoilTek coils suited for the Minelab's. Give us a call to see what we have in stock, or what we can do for you on any other Manufactures product, plus World Class customer service. We are open 7 days, and operate a beautiful 2,000 sq foot showroom located in Black Mountain North Carolina. We are now selling Civil War relics including rare buttons, muskets, swords, canteens, and just about anything for the serious collector. Give us a call! If you would like us to consign your relics, or if you need special pricing, please give us a call toll free
855-966-3563

TOLL FREE 855-966-3563
Pastor William Hightower wrote:

I purchased my Metal Detector from Mike Post at Woodland Detectors and received an unbeatable deal with outstanding customer service. I asked many questions and Mike was able to answer all my questions and give some great advise for gearing up to metal detect. I am a Pastor of 2 United Methodist Churches in South Carolina. The Greatest Treasure I could ever find is having a friend as Mike. I have talked to Mike on the phone as for as setting on my machine and he has a wealth of knowledge and information about this detector that he gladly shared with me. Mike is a man who always makes time for my call with a cheerful voice. I received my machine in 3 days along with other items I ordered.

I highly recommend Mike Post to anyone who is thinking of buying a metal detector as I will continue to do business with him.

I thank God for a friend like Mike Post at Woodland Detectors.
May God Bless You Mike, Maggie and Samantha
Pastor William Hightower

Pastor Allen Swansen Wrote:

I am a newbie to MD'ing, therefore I had a lot of questions: How?, Where?, When?, etc.. I also had another question - What? What detector should I buy? Where should I buy it? Can I trust him/her? Well, I received many answers right here on these forums and in doing my search I also found a Dealer who posts here often...not so much to sell his business but to share his experiences as a MD'er.. I liked that. So I decided to contact him and check him out. I found a guy who was more interested in my getting the right detector for what I wanted to do but also that I received a good price, good service and a good experience. Well, I was convinced and placed my order for a detector with Mike Post at Woodland Detectors...and I'm glad I did. Follow-up has been super and my new machine is on the way!

Are you looking for the same experience I was? Contact Mike at - www.Woodlanddetectors.com

Offering all American Made machines at the best prices!

Last edited:

rocdoc

Tenderfoot
Apr 22, 2010
Austin Tx
Detector(s) used
Minelab Exterra 705
Re: Need a Minelab?

Folks that's an understatement! I thought now might be an appropriate time to publicly thank 4-H for his work in getting me into a good metal detector. Mike was a wealth of information, had 705 in stock, shipped to my door in three days. While appreciating the big guys and their sponsorship of this site, I encourage those in need to try 4-H! :thumbsup: Thanks again 4-H, I'll be calling on you for some coils soon! :hello2:

waterfalljay

Jul 23, 2006
Western NC Mtns
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Minelab Safari, Explorer SE Pro, & Excallibur II

I have recently purchased a Minelab Safari and a pair of Grey Ghost NDT's from 4-H. I am thrilled with my purchase and Mike's customer service. He has jumped through hoops to get my detector shipped during the recent Minelab backlog. He has put up with tons of PM's, emails, and phone calls and patiently answered all my questions - even the stupid ones. And he has even graciously helped me with the Explorer SE that I bought used and not from him. I like supporting 4-H as a local business, but Mike's outstanding service is world class and unsurpassed! :headbang:

TejasDigger

Sep 5, 2009
Texas
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Ace 250, Pro Pointer

If you want a Minelab I suggest you by it from Mike aka 4-H. I payed for my e-trac and received it in two days! He has wonderful customer service and will do anything to help get you the detector you want. Thanks 4-H!

Born2Dtect

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2004
Hurlock, Maryland
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I got a an E-Trac. Received it in 3 days. Mike is great to deal with. A great and honest dealer.

Thanks 4-H

Ed D.

keverett

Feb 9, 2009
The NO town, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac w/ Sunray X-1 Pro Coil and 10x12 SEF, Tesoro LST

If anyone is interested in getting themselves a Minelab, I would highly suggest using Mike (4-H) as your dealer of choice. He is a class act guy and doesn't mess around at all. He gave me a great deal on an Etrac. The machine arrived in 3 days after placing the order! He also ordered me a Sunray X-1 probe and control box cover. He worked with me every step of the way letting me know about the shipping date of the probe and cover. He even went so far as to talk to Sunray for me when the items were on backorder. Mike is a great guy, and one of the best dealers you could ever work with. I can't say enough good things about him! Thanks again Mike for all of the help, and for the BEST customer service I have ever experienced.

KEverett

RPG

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero

I for one aint got nothin from Mike yet. ???

But, I plan to in the near future. :wink:

Keep up the good work Mike. I'm saving money for a little something I want and you're the man. :thumbsup:

RPG

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero

4-H said:
RPG said:
I for one aint got nothin from Mike yet. ???

But, I plan to in the near future. :wink:

Keep up the good work Mike. I'm saving money for a little something I want and you're the man. :thumbsup:
You never asked!
Ask and ye shall "POSSIBLY" receive :D

I'll take care of you Randy.

Ask I will when the money gets right and no, I'm not looking for a water detector. :D

No doubt in my mind you'll take care of me. Done heard and seen (on t-net) to many good things about you. I will be in touch. :wink:

By the way, I'm in the process of moving back home. That puts me another three hours south of you but I'm still planing a trip to your neck of the woods one of these days and looking forward to it. :)

Good news is, I'll be an hour from the beach. :D :icon_scratch:

Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Reputable Minelab Dealers

:hello2: Finally iam getting my Sov.GT this Friday from Mike 4-H i ordered it in the early Spring on a lay away plan thinking i could pay it off in a month or 2 but as things happen it was one disaster after another with things here going wrong here between health and truck repairs and job cutting back hours :-[ but Mike put up with all my excuses finally its payed off :laughing7: plus he sent all the goodies for it coils probes that were included in the price . All i can say is Thanks Mike your the greatest . :notworthy: Ive had that machine in my profile since Spring as a incentive to get it now its legit . One happy hunter Dd60 Jim :thumbsup: P.S. hey Mike now about that E-Trac ? JK :laughing7:

Atrus

Greenie
Aug 16, 2009
western North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Re: Reputable Minelab Dealers Including Treasurenet Testimonials

I bought my E-Trac from Mike last year. Not only did he TELL me how to use it, he set it up for me, and was more than happy to take me out in the field and SHOW me how to use it! Actually, you really don't have to twist Mike's arm very hard to get him to go detecting, and because he totally enjoys what he does, he is a wealth of information about what he sells. He WANTS his customers to be satisfied with their purchase, and he goes LOTS of extra miles to make sure you are. I also purchased my DetectorPro Pistol Probe from him too, so if you need anything to do with metal detecting, check with him to see if he carries it or can get it for you!

Jim

leefields

Feb 25, 2008
Lake Hamilton Florida 33851
Detector(s) used
Excall 2 w/Anderson shaft ...
Minelab CTX 3030 ...
Minelab GT
not me....

UPDATE: Just asked Mike to ship an new nice smelling excall 2.....i cant wait...
UPDATE 2: excall came in a couple of weeks ago...i added an anderson shaft...have not had time to use... :dontknow:
UPDATE 3: have a new spanky new GT on layaway hope to be able to order for delivery after christmas...

i have never met Mike....i have never bought a thing from his shopand i would have to save for years to buy the machine i want....(wife does not let go of money easily)....

all i can say is that Mike spent close to a half hour with me one night on the phone discussing different things about Minelab and the detectors and the availability of models...

knowing that i was not a near future customer...he still spent time on the phone...was not in a hurry...was not worried about commission....

told me to call anytime...his prices were low and i could work on paying it off...couple months if needed...

nice...GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE....for me...and i always see him jumping on the tnet trying to help somebody out or offer suggestions...

i wish more companies today worked like that...

mobile miner

Mar 10, 2010
Re: Reputable Minelab Dealers Including Treasurenet Testimonials

Just received my new safari from Mike (AKA 4H) today. I called him a told him he had to convince me to buy a minelab instrad of the other brand I`ve been using for years. Didn`t take him long to do that. A couple emails and he got my new machine ordered and I can`t say enough about his service and honesty. I`d recomend him to anybody who is thinking new detector. He`s almost as good as gold, and at least as good as silver.

thanks Mike

Verne (AKA Mobile Miner)

leefields

Feb 25, 2008
Lake Hamilton Florida 33851
Detector(s) used
Excall 2 w/Anderson shaft ...
Minelab CTX 3030 ...
Minelab GT
while Minelab is at it.....

just have them make up the 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 awards all at once...it will save them some money...

all made out to 4H...... :notworthy: :hello2: :notworthy: :hello:

lee

fmerg

Nov 1, 2008
kingston ny
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
minelab quattro, explorer se pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Re: We're reputable Minelab Dealers!

i got my explorer se from mike
and used my old gti for some handicapped adults
but had to do some wheeling and dealing when my car died so the gti went by by
now one of the people wants his own machine and i plan on ordering it from mike
as well as getting an underwater detector for my son maybe not at the same time but will be ordering soon as i can
mike spent a lot of time on the phone with me as well as pm's and i cant say enough about him as a person ,dealer and a metal "detectorist"
thanks to mike i got a honorable mention here on t-net when in fact he is the one who deserved it with out his help i would not of had the ability to take these people out

Attachments

• 2010.03.06-DSCF4100.JPG
    2010.03.06-DSCF4100.JPG
    287.2 KB · Views: 3,271
  • 2010.03.17109_0159.JPG
    2010.03.17109_0159.JPG
    208.9 KB · Views: 3,285
  • 2010.03.17109_0160.JPG
    2010.03.17109_0160.JPG
    119.8 KB · Views: 3,241
  • 2010.03.06-DSCF4100.JPG
    2010.03.06-DSCF4100.JPG
    287.2 KB · Views: 3,250
  • 2010.03.17109_0159.JPG
    2010.03.17109_0159.JPG
    208.9 KB · Views: 3,261
  • 2010.03.17109_0160.JPG
    2010.03.17109_0160.JPG
    119.8 KB · Views: 3,225

dbsmokey

Jan 12, 2004
Oregon
Detector(s) used
CZ-21, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

fmerg said:
as well as getting an underwater detector for my son maybe not at the same time but will be ordering soon as i can
mike spent a lot of time on the phone with me as well as pm's and i cant say enough about him as a person ,dealer and a metal "detectorist"
thanks to mike i got a honorable mention here on t-net when in fact he is the one who deserved it with out his help i would not of had the ability to take these people out

fmerg,

What you are doing is wonderful! If I hadn't been jobless for so long I would BUY you one to help. Keep up the worthwhile work!

OP
OP
Woodland Detectors

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

fmerg said:
We Love you out here buddy, and we are so proud of you for what you do for the community.

Your a good man Frank

We are proud to support your mission.

nforest

Greenie
Oct 3, 2010
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Etrac, V3i, EX2, MXT

I live in Oregon, and from now on I will be ordering from Mike! in S.C. :thumbsup:

I just bought an Etrac from Mike, he shipped it out to me within 10 min of my money transfer. I had it 2 days later!
This guy is great, I wish we had dealers like him here in White's backyard.
Mike actually talked me out of buying some extras with the machine, how is that for service!

I am also really happy with the Etrac, I have owned, an MXT, V3i, Explorer2 and now the Etrac.
Compared to the V3i its actually a simpler machine, and does better under EMI. Compared the the EX2, it is WAY faster on the recovery, and once set up correctly, (set your variability to 25 not 30 is the most important tip) silver stands out and is obvious! I can pretty much walk around mindlessly and when i go over silver, I stop and dig.

I dug 5 rings and a silver quarter out this weekend with the etrac, one of the rings is 14k white gold, diamonds and sapphires, the rest were silver.

Oh and got a 1936 Half Dollar.

If your interested in a Minelab, talk to Mike.
If you can afford it, get the etrac, you wont regret it.

Thanks a million Mike. :hello2:

If all Minelabs' dealers were like Mike, there would be no other detector brand.

mustang8780

Feb 28, 2010
Gainesville, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Minelab GPX-4800, Teknetics T2 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Mike is the man. Only place I will ever spend money ever again...I am even trying to buy my groceries from him.

Phil

RiverRat3

Bronze Member
Apr 1, 2009
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX3030
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Unfortunately I didn't buy my new E Trac from 4-H because at the time I didn't know he sold them, lack of researching on my part. After a post on Tnet explaining my frustration with my switch from the Safari to the E Trac 4-H was there to help. He let me call him and he went over the machine with me. I have been having luck out in the field ever since. My next purchase will definitely be from him. Thanks again.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread