Reliable MINELAB DEALERS Treasurenets MEMBER testimonials!

DKinPA

Aug 21, 2005
Central Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD, Minelab ETrac & Tesoro Silver UMax
WARNING...DO NOT buy a Minelab... *Treasurenet Member Testimonials.

From anyone other than Mike!!

Just ordered my first Minelab today from Mike.....my Etrac is on the way!! Mike has got to be the most customer service oriented dealer I have ever had the chance to do business with.

I first talked to Mike about 6 months ago when I was thinking about getting a Safari and his up front honest opinion of the Safari in relation to my type of hunting told me immediately that Mike was not about making sales, he was all about having happy customers. You can tell by his posts on this forum that not only does he sell detectors but he is quite adept at using them as well, something that also was important to me when choosing a dealer.

Do yourself a favor, call Mike before you buy anywhere else, he deserves a shot from every TNet member considering a new detector.....you WILL NOT be sorry you called!

Dave

mfitzy111

Mar 6, 2011
NEPA
Detector(s) used
garrett ACE350 (traded off!), minelab E-TRAC, AT-Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Re: Reliable Minelab Dealers. *Treasurenet Member Testimonials.

After hearing over and over again all the good words about Mike on T-net I decided I wanted a minelab and started asking questions. Mike gave me the best deal ever on an E-trac! He even took my calls on a Sat night while out of state to deal with my excited order...the offer of good customer service is great but it's not very often you actually find someone who loves what they do and is willing to take care of his customers to share that love when ever the phone rings- that kind of dedication is really rare in retail sales, so yeah if your looking to upgrade to a fine detector talk to Mike before you buy from any place else.. :laughing7:

... Rock on Mike- and thank you again! I look forward to sharing my finds on here some time soon with the E-trac. I also can't wait to hit places I have already hit with my Ace 350- to see what I was missing!!!!

:hello2:

sjarchangel

Sep 13, 2008
Delaware
Detector(s) used
V3i, ETrac, Excal II, Shadow X2, Tesoro Silver Max, Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Two weeks ago I had purchased a used E-Trac in a private sale. Having read many great comments regarding Mike's offer to help anyone with setting up this machine and others, I called him and asked if he would do this for me even though I did not buy the machine from him. NO PROBLEM! . . . he walked me through the entire process and settings and answered all my questions and offered advice that you may not find in the manual.

It's not often in today's world you find this kind of friendly help and service.

Many thanks Mike!

SJA :-)

Rev. Bill

Apr 15, 2011

I purchased my Minelab E-Trac from Mike Post at Woodland Detectors and received an unbeatable deal with outstanding customer service. I asked many questions and Mike was able to answer all my questions and give some great advise for gearing up to metal detect. I am a Pastor of 2 United Methodist Churches in South Carolina. The Greatest Treasure I could ever find is having a friend as Mike. I have talked to Mike on the phone as for as setting on my E-Trac and he has a wealth of knowledge and information about this detector that he gladly shared with me. Mike is a man who always makes time for my call with a cheerful voice. I received my E-Trac in 3 days along with other items I ordered.

I highly recommend Mike Post to anyone who is thinking of buying a metal detector as I will continue to do business with him.

I thank God for a friend like Mike Post at Woodland Detectors.
May God Bless You Mike, Maggie and Samantha
Pastor William Hightower

pastorals

Jul 12, 2011
E. Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Reliable Minelab Dealers. *Treasurenet Member Testimonials. UPDATE!!

I am a newbie to MD'ing, therefore I had a lot of questions: How?, Where?, When?, etc.. I also had another question - What? What detector should I buy? Where should I buy it? Can I trust him/her? Well, I received many answers right here on these forums and in doing my search I also found a Dealer who posts here often...not so much to sell his business but to share his experiences as a MD'er.. I liked that. So I decided to contact him and check him out. I found a guy who was more interested in my getting the right detector for what I wanted to do but also that I received a good price, good service and a good experience. Well, I was convinced and placed my order for a detector with Mike Post at Woodland Detectors...and I'm glad I did. Follow-up has been super and my new machine is on the way!

Are you looking for the same experience I was? Contact Mike at - www.Woodlanddetectors.com

UPDATE!! I ordered my new detector from Woodland on 7/21/2011, receiving an email from Mike Post at 2:35PM giving me the tracking number. Being that it was Thursday I didn't expect delivery until the following Monday or Tuesday. Well, imagine my surprise and delight when my doorbell rang on Friday morning about 11:30 and the Brown truck was there with a detector for me!!! Wow!! That is SERVICE!!
Thanks again, Mike...you've got a customer for life!

Alan Swanson (pastorals)

Gophersilver

Jul 25, 2011

I've been reading the forums for some time trying to glean useful tips I might try on my next trip. A name that I ran across quite often was Mike Post. Make a purchase with him or not he is always eager to help. I have been eyeballing the E-trac for a couple of months now to upgrade from my MXT and figured here was a guy that could answer my questions. He not only answered them informatively; but steered me away from unnecessary additions from my purchase that would have put more money in his pocket. Show me salesman that would do that! He is not a salesman, he is one of us! I have read recommendations to buy from Mike and you people were spot on. I am so looking forward to delivery and calling Mike for the one-on-one instruction to get me started. I received a great deal and never felt so comfortable with a purchase. Thank you very much Mike!

Tom Hall

pastorals

Jul 12, 2011
E. Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

:icon_thumright: See...I told ya..!!! :thumbsup:

Roger Mn.

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2007
Rochester,Minnesota
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

I bought my second detector from Woodland Metal Detector Sales.
Mikes a great guy to buy from. Good deals and quick service.
Thanks again Mike.

pastorals

Jul 12, 2011
E. Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Mike, I'm very happy to see so many folks telling us how good your service was and is. I know how hard you work and you have shared with me some of the "down" times... those times that make you just want to quit! Well, I'm glad you didn't quit. This world needs honest people like you if we are to survive. I know you trust the Lord to strengthen you when strength is needed. He always comes through!

I better stop or this will turn into a sermon! ;D

Alan aka pastorals

pastorals

Jul 12, 2011
E. Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

If you have done business with Mike/Woodland Detectors post your comments or thoughts in this thread....Thanks :thumbsup:

pastorals

Jul 12, 2011
E. Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

lomoch

Aug 11, 2011

Santa brought my 3 boys a new metal detector for Christmas. My wife picked it up and wouldn't put it down. I've always been interested, but have never jumped in and tried. I took this as an oppurtunity to grab a nice machine that my wife and I could use together, an excuse to "upgrade" Santa's model. Did some looking around and happened to stumble upon this very thread a few months ago. Now I'm adding a post to this thread to express my thanks to Mike Post (Woodland Detectors). We consider ourselves lucky to have found Mike, who was/is extremely helpful in aiding our decision and purchase. What's most impressive to us is the time he spent(still spending) with us after the sale; phone calls both ways as my wife and I tried our best to understand what the E-trac was trying to tell us. He even called to see how a recent hunt was progressing and how he could help in any way.
I hope I get a chance to meet you in person Mike. You're a first class person all the way, and my family and I sincerely thank you for such great service.
Randy and Lisa Kight
Richmond, VA

FYI Mike; Lisa just found what she thinks is a Colonial Copper. She's killing the front and back yard with this thing!!!

huntress104

Apr 6, 2011
kentucky
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac

I bought a Minelab Xterra 505 from another dealer at the first of 2011. After that I was on my own. Even after reading the manual I never really understood the machine but could find stuff with it and I am sure that I missed more than I found. Then I discovered Mike and Woodland Detectors. I purchased an Etrac from him, received it in three days, and I am one satisfied customer. He told me to call him when I got it and he would help me set it up. Folks let me tell Mike Post puts other dealers to shame when it comes to customer service. He truly defines "excellence in customer service" and is deserving of the award he got. He is my dealer of choice from now on. Mike I will recommend you to anyone that is considering buying a metal detector. Thank you!!!

MercMan

Sep 15, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Excalibur II

Wow what service. Order the scoop at 11:30am and had it in my hands by noon the next day. Can't ask for better service than that!!! Also took the time to answer a few questions about another detector and gave me a very honest opinion without the old "sales" line! Highly recommend Mike and Woodland detectors!!

Thanks Mike. Drop me a line and we will get together when you get back to NC and do a little digging.

bama20a

Aug 6, 2011

Athough I've had my Silver umax for a couple of weeks now,due to work have not got to use it .
Sure hope that change :'(
But what is the best part is the dealing I had with Mike.A great fellow to talk to.
I ordered mine on Tues & got it 2 days later,
Couldn't get over the fast service,,,Great job mike,
I'd highly recommend Mike at Woodland any time.again THANK YOU MIKE,,,,,,,

pastorals

Jul 12, 2011
E. Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Nice thumb, Mike. :icon_scratch:

mainer

Silver Member
May 3, 2005
Maine
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I tried to think of something I could say that hasn't already been said. But after reading all the posts above I see that it is imposable. I just ordered a new Etrac today and Mike is everything he is cracked up to be and more. Talking to Mike is like talking to an old friend. I am sure after my machine arrives I will have some questions and I know Mike will be there to answer all of them. He is a stand up guy and there is no other dealer in the world I would do business with, without talking to him first. Thank you again Mike for selling me a great machine at a great price, and most of all for treating me like a friend. You truly are a breath of fresh air.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread