Minelab New Tech Training Center...opens in 2 days
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

et
    Pirate...wannabe

Feb 2008
    Haines City, Florida (33844)
    Excall 2 w/Anderson shaft ... Minelab SE w/10*12 SEF ... GT w/180 mtr w/S1 probe
    1 times

Minelab New Tech Training Center...opens in 2 days

Saw this on Minelab website...

Minelab Americas are proud to announce the opening of a new Technology Training Center located in
    Prescott Valley Dewey Arizona and would like to invite you to the grand opening.

When: September 24th 2010 from 9am 6pm
    Where: 1191 Old Chisholm Trail, Prescott Valley Dewey Arizona 86327

Throughout the day you will have the opportunity to see lectures presented by some of your favourite
    Minelab Partners and to get hands on with the entire range of current Minelab detectors, including the all
    new GPX 4800 and GPX 5000. Refreshments including burgers, dogs and water will be served all day.

This is one step in the RIGHT direction......good on ya Minelab....
    Only wish I lived close enough to visit...

If anyone goes...please take some pictures and post an honest review...also...ask for a look/walk-thru of the full facility if they would allow

Central Florida to east or west coast...I just enjoy going out to hunt...email and see if we will make a day of it...I can drive or gas anytime...

us
    Jun 2009
    Long Island E-end
    Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
    88 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (2)

Re: Minelab New Tech Training Center...opens in 2 days

it would be good if they video taped some of there Training seasons and yea it is a good step forward
    If Mother Earth give,s us precious metals like gold silver copper and iron why leave them in the ground to disappear forever , dig them out and save History !!

4-12-2011 Retired from the Rat Race by Choice

et
    Pirate...wannabe

Feb 2008
    Haines City, Florida (33844)
    Excall 2 w/Anderson shaft ... Minelab SE w/10*12 SEF ... GT w/180 mtr w/S1 probe
    1 times

Re: Minelab New Tech Training Center...opens in 2 days

did anyone make it to this open house....?

any pics...any news...any rumors...
    Central Florida to east or west coast...I just enjoy going out to hunt...email and see if we will make a day of it...I can drive or gas anytime...

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links