one on one training

furchaser

May 14, 2005
Des Moines Iowa
hi i just got a new e-trac and looking to pay some one for some one on one training . i live in Des Moines Iowa , i can do a road trip during the week as i work on weekends , have harley can travel , i have andy sabisch book but there is nothing like hands on training , thanks brian :help:

Send PM

[mod] Your phone number has been removed for your safety. [/mod]

windage

Apr 3, 2011
Mason-Dixon Line
Detector(s) used
eyes, ears, wet finger in the wind and old willow sticks, when that don't work; Minelabs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am new to Etrac too, so I am no candidate to teach.
How long you been at "detecting"?
Maybe someone will chime in and take you up on your request for help.

Born Free

Oct 27, 2007
Davenport, IA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 705
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Generally, people who sell Minelab are experts and will spend time (often free of charge) to get you up and running. Try to find one in your area.
Born Free

djm of PA

Jun 11, 2010
Carsonville, PA
Detector(s) used
MineLab E-Trac and White's Classic 4
Take Mike from Woodland up on his offer. He gave me 20 minutes of his time and it was like Night and Day the next time I went out! I'm far from an expert, but after 3 months of etrac-ing, I"ve become VERY confident and my silver finds are starting to add up! If I can help you after you've dealt with Mike, please PM me!

FooserPaul

May 9, 2008
Somewhere in CT
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Woodland Detectors said:
I'll do it for free.

Call me

You don't need to drive and be taught in person. I'll have you finding the good stuff in 20 minutes.

Toll free

1-855-966-3563

When service in America SUCKS!

We have Mike Post! I've NEVER seen customer service like this... It is truly in the mans heart...

Mike we could all learn from you... In work if we serve and give from the heart unconditionally... We never have to worry about getting... It just happens...

The man picks up his phone after hours when he is out detecting and would help anyone...

Mike, I humbly bow down...

Respectfully,
Paul Flickner

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread