Safari - just need a little more info!

malibu

Tenderfoot
May 13, 2011
Central MN
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO
Hey all just need some more info on the safari! How many of you guys like it and use it..Im gonna trade in a minelab exca 1000 (3 years old) for a Safari..gonna have to cough up some cash to make it work. I dont use it very much dont get in water much and its to heavy for land. so i thought i should trade it in..should i go for the Safari or explorer..im thinking the safari only because i will only be using it once a week maybe twice if that.. just a very part time hobby.. any suggestions or advice would appreciate the input..

Thanks.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
malibu said:
Hey all just need some more info on the safari! How many of you guys like it and use it..Im gonna trade in a minelab exca 1000 (3 years old) for a Safari..gonna have to cough up some cash to make it work. I dont use it very much dont get in water much and its to heavy for land. so i thought i should trade it in..should i go for the Safari or explorer..im thinking the safari only because i will only be using it once a week maybe twice if that.. just a very part time hobby.. any suggestions or advice would appreciate the input..

Thanks.

I bought a used Safari, so far I like it, but have only be out with it hunting twice......Explorer will cost you more and has a higher and longer learning curve, but either way you will have a great detector.... Both are FBS....

You might also consider the ETrac too....Good luck

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread