Excal ll working fine now

general

Sep 9, 2004
Parrish fl
Detector(s) used
White's XLT,Tesoro tiger shark, excal 2, CZ21
I've used my Excal 3 times since it was returned from Minelab. It took about 30 days to fix the battery cable. Since it was under warranty there was no charge for the repair or return shipping. Minelab did a great job. I havent found much at the Gulf beaches in the water or in the dry. I'm hoping my luck changes , since my detecting buddies all have found some gold, and silver. I know my detector is working, so I guess I need some good targets.

herb n surf

Jun 12, 2011
Gulf Coast Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
whites' Pi Pro, Dual Field, and fisher labs' Cz21 , BH Land Star, BH 3300 ,Garrett GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
You'r doing things right it's just a matter of time before the goodies start falling in place for you. Remember what you are working with . A tiny coil in a big , big body of water , and a small ,small target . It does involve some skill ,but a whole lot of (LUCK) . Just make sure that if your coil does go over a target ,that you are aware of it . Listen closely to what the detector is telling you.. Good luck . See you soon. :thumbsup: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft:

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad you got the Excal back in the water again. Now all you gotta do is get the coil over some gold and hear that sweet low growl of gold or a pull tab again. I used to place duct tape over the drain holes on the ear phones to block out the surf noise.

Good Luck,
Sandman

OP
OP
G

general

Sep 9, 2004
Parrish fl
Detector(s) used
White's XLT,Tesoro tiger shark, excal 2, CZ21
Thanks Herb and Sandman. Your advice is always welcome!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread